Who's he ?

Kiera's pov :-

I went out of the house my mind full of thoughts that who was that guy who dropped morigan and why morigan didn't tell anything to us.....then I sat in car,kept my phone on phone stand and started driving. After few minutes I dialled scarlett's number.....ring...ring...ring.... C'mon c'mon c'mon bitch pick up, pick up.....

"Hello?" Morigan picked up the call

" Ohh heyy.....Mor" I asked confusedly.

And then I checked the name again and I saw that I dialled scarlett's number not morigan then why she picked up....

" Hey kie! Scarlett went to take a shower and you know how long she takes a shower. Anything happened? "

Ughhh!!!! This bitch have to go to bath right now only!!!! Damn it

" Oh okayy no problem... I just wanted her to tell that will she go to grocery store because grocery is finished " I said awkwardly.

"Ohh just this much thing, no problem I will go let her be home or else she will start flirting there too" Morigan said laughing.

" Yeahh okayy " I said.

" Okay byee " Morigan said

" Yeahh byee " I said and ended the call...

Then I reached to studio..... And I sent message to Scarlett to come in my studio but not to tell morigan...I took my purse and as I was going to open by holding the doorknob but someone else kept their hand on my hand. And this hand was of a guy... And then I looked at the face of that guy...and it was none other than the Kim Taehyung....he also looked at me with amazement...

"Seee darling, God also want us to meet" He said

"Shut up and what are you doing here?? I don't remember having any other shoot with you" I asked removing my hand from the doorknob

"Darling darling darling..!!! Haven't you open weverse today?? Oh yah I forgot you don't have weverse then how you'd be knowing " He said

" Yeah I don't have weverse....and what happened on weverse that took you here? " While I was speaking he took out his phone from his pocket and was searching something...

" Here see this " He showed me his phone
And I saw a trending page list there and on #1 it was written #tae&kiera and down of that it was written 'used this hashtag by over  25 million people' and I was so shocked after reading my jaw dropped to the floor!!! I mean how ??!??!?

"Omg!!!! How's this possible??!?!??! It just launched today morning and it's already on trending and over 25 million people used the hashtag #tae&kiera I mean how?!?!?!?!!!" I told him excitedly

"That's called power of army,baby" He said smirking

"Wait how army came in between?? Did soldiers trend this photo and hashtags?" I asked