KIM the fckin TAEHYUNG

Kiera's pov :-

"Hmmm....So you're the one" I said checking him out from toe to head.I noticed that he was also doing the same, he was also checking me out.

Heart: Oo la la, he's so hot.
Mind: Shut up, he's not at all hot he looks cute and cuties are not ur type kiera.
Heart: He's not bad though.

"You done checking me out darling?" By his voice I came out of my thoughts and I found myself acting like a one of that queen bitch of the school.
"First of all don't you dare call me darling second you're not my type so stop checking out me either and third back up dude you're not gonna get a chance with me" I said

"First of all who said I'm even interested in you" He tried to mimic me "second of all I don't even wanna get together with you and third of all I'll call you darling just watch me" He walked towards his dressing room and as he reached to his door, he screamed "DARLING!!!!" And then he closed the door.

I was like, "What the fuck?!"

All the team members eyes were on me now. They seemed like they were waiting for an explanation.

"What!! Don't you guys have work? Do your damn work, that guy is a dumbass"

All started doing there work as they were so scared of me. It's just my behavior I like to keep people in scare of me just like those mafia girls in the wattpad stories.

"He such a baby,isn't he?" Aurora said.

"More like he's such a dick" I said rolling my eyes.

"C'mon kiera, just admit it he's so cute and now even you want to date him and do dirty" She said giving me her flirty look.

"Ewww.....now c'mon let's go in our room today's gonna be a long day working with this dick" I said sighing.

Tae's pov :-

I'm laughing so hard! Omg m-my stomach. That girl is definitely my type.Wait I don't even know her name. God!!!!Why am I such a fool. Ughhh!!!! I started liking a girl for the first time in my life and I don't even know her name, Wow! Just wow Taehyung!! No worries though I will know her name soon.Just watch me baby you will fall for me soon and you will be my soon.

I got ready with my costume. It's pretty sexy,just let my darling see it she would be head over heels if she sees me in this outfit.

 It's pretty sexy,just let my darling see it she would be head over heels if she sees me in this outfit

So guyss tell me how do I look in the comments below. Wait, comments are beneficial for smv (3 authors of the story) and I hate them. Ooops I guess I should stop giving spoilers.

Wait a minute, what if I convinced Mr. Smith to keep some hot photoshoot pose.

(Author's pov : Mr.Smith full name is Justin Smith. He's the director of all the photoshoots of gucci. He chooses the models for photoshoots, he also selects the perfect pose for the models.)