Boyfriend? Nah bestiesss

Kiera's pov :-

"I'm what you heard darling" He said winking.

"Well, I don't care who you are and I don't even care if you're WORLD'S MOST fckin HANDSOME MAN, for me you're still that dumbass" I said rolling my eyes and folding my arms

"What's this behavior kiera? Say sorry to him right now!" Mr. Smith said this time

"I'm sorry Mr. Smith but I can't do what you're saying" I turned around and as I was starting to walk taehyung hold my hand.

"Attitude huh?" He was whispering in my ear "Lemme tell you that this pose is not going to change and you have to do this pose with me whether you like it or not" I could feel his breath under my neck. I could even smell his cologne.

Heart: Ooo....someone's starting developing feelings.
Mind: I was not accepting this from you kiera.

"I'm with you mind and you heartu shut up, I'm not developing feelings  for anyone" I thought to myself

I turned around and removed his hand from my hand and I went in my dressing room.

Taehyung's pov :-

I'm sure she liked that. Just watch me jagi, how I change your life.

"So Mr. Smith are you gonna change the pose?" I asked Mr. Smith who was busy in his phone when all of these was happening.

He looked at me and said, "Nope! We're not gonna change the pose and don't worry about kiera, she will lose her anger once she really gets to know you"

"Of course, I don't mind her though" I said smirking

"You like kiera? Don't you?" He asked excitedly

"Well maybe I like her, I would love to know her more"

"Ahaaa I knew that coming, I knew you both would make a perfect couple that's why I chose you....."

"Does she have any male friend?"

"Yeahh she does, Andrew and Kiera are best friends and they both have done so many shoots together. "

" Who's Andrew? "

"Andrew is one of the model of gucci he and kiera are known for the best friendship of gucci "

"Can I get his photo?"

"Sure, here you go! "

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Hmmm.....I see" I said noticing the picture carefully

" O--" As Mr. Smith was going to speak I interrupted him

"What's his name again?" I asked

"Andrew"

"Okay, thanks" I turned around and I was going to go only but Mr. Smith stopped me. I turned around and raised my one eyebrow.