Who tf is KIM TAEHYUNG?!

Kiera's pov :-

Hey you all,so interested in my love story huh? Ok I don't mind that,by the way I'm Kiera Alderidge , one of the world's best model
Heart: c'mon don't flex It
Mind : oh pls do flexing after all you're a brand ambassador of Gucci.
"You both shut up"
Oh yeah I forgot to tell you guys I'm the brand ambassador of Gucci.
So it was my one of the typical day.I was in my car driving to the studio listening Taylor Swift's Look What You Made Me Do, it's my favourite song,I love almost every song of Taylor Swift. I have a playlist of mine on Spotify named "Kiera is vibing" So you guys should definitely check it out.

Ok so I reached the studio now and as always there are 10-20 paparazzi  are already there and now they will start asking questions about my new photoshoot but I literally hate being popular because of these reasons. I mean we can't have a personal life once we are popular.

Ughh now these paparazzi are going to eat my brain. Oh yeah guyss by the way I'm a short tempered person so please don't mind if I get angry easily. So now I'm in studio and there is my personal makeup artist , Aurora. She is kind and sweet.And damn her makeup is beyond this world.

"What took you so long?" Aurora said furiously.

"These paparazzi you are seeing outside and plus this Korean traffic in morning what can I say " I said rolling my eyes

"Fine now leave all that and come let's make you a yasmine because alladin is coming---"

"Wait what?! Who's alladin?" I asked shockingly.

"Wait so you don't know alladin??!! You were born in India and you still don't know alladin?"

"I know that dumbo! I'm asking who's alladin that's coming today? "

"Ok so you don't know that too---"

"Fckin say it already!!! I thought I was having a solo photoshoot today??"

"Nah nah girl today you're going to have the photoshoot with the person who stole all the girl's heart. Who's the guy every girl dreams of , who's the guy everyone girl wants to meet in real life, who's the guy who can make any girl dead in by just speaking with this so soothing voice who's the guyy----"

"Just say that fckin person's name!!! I don't wanna know whole history of him!!! "

" Let me raise a toast to the guy I like most ---- "

"Wait!! What about that guy to whom you were dating that daniel???"

"Fuck him and don't you wanna know with whom you're gonna shoot today? "

"Of course I ---"

"Then shut your mouth and listen!! Let me raise a toast to the guy I like the most in the world world,his name is KIM TAEHYUNG"

"Now who the fuck is he?"

"That's me baby" It was not Aurora who spoke this It was a soothing and deep voice and I turned my gaze towards the voice and there he was looking so flawless.