Bestuuuu 💖

Kiera's pov :-

I was driving my car on my way to home and I was soo excited to meet my gals pals. It's 6 months since we met last time. We met last time in India and then I shifted to Korea so from that time we only talk on calls and video calls. We guyss are besties since we were small. As you all know that I don't have parents so I lived with my aunt Valencia Alderidge and these both girls were living in my neighborhood and we guys used to play together and do everything together. We used to go to sleepovers at each other's home almost every day, we were in same school, same dance academy, same college. Everything was same in us except the age that I was the middle one, scarlett one year older than me and morigan one year younger than me. They both are like my parents to me.They both scold me if I annoy them,they both teach me about boys,they both did everything for me.There was nothing that they didn't did for me. I loved how we used to fight for each other things and when we fight those things were going directly in dustbin as we always broke that particular thing. Those were the days.....It's going to be fun now....My life of 6 months in korea was like a mobile without a motherboard. I know, I know it was cheap. But really that's how I felt without them.....Huffff.....
I pluged in my earphones and started playing my playlist...

After 10 mins.....

I reached home and I saw morigan and Scarlett arguing while sitting on the porch. By the way wanna see my house? Here you go!

As morigan and Scarlett saw me, they stopped arguing and ran towards me

As morigan and Scarlett saw me, they stopped arguing and ran towards me. And hugged me tightly And I hugged them excitedly. Ahhhh~~~ this is heaven hugging your bestiessss we hugged each other for continuously 10 mins and then Morigan said, " Guysss c'mon kiera have so many things to tell her about her boyfriend and I'm so tired so first I'll go and take a bath "

" Yeah yeah come inside both of you and he's not boyfriend " I said

" Yeah yeah whatever you say " Scarlett said rolling her eyes.

Then we all entered the living room.