Surprise! (Special Chapter)

Start from the beginning

Kuuga sighs and stands up, and walks towards the band team.

Kuuga: "Is there a replacement for it?"

Jiro: "No… we're gonna have to buy a new one. Can you go and buy some?"

Kuuga: "Fine. What gauge?"

Tokoyami: "I think nines will work. Less tension."

Kuuga: "I see. I'll be quick."

Ashido suddenly came running towards them.

Ashido: "Kiriu, you're going out?"

Kuuga: "Yes."

Ashido: "Do you mind buying us energy drinks? Like a ton!"

Ashido points at the dance team to see all of them excited.

Kuuga: "That's a lot of drinks!"

Ashido: "You could buy the boxed ones! Don't worry, I'll pay you back!"

Kuuga closes his eyes and looks away.

Kuuga: "Tch. I'm buying Blue Bulls, not those crappy Nomu energy drinks."

Ashido: "Deal!"

He crosses his arms as mathematical equations and "Blue Bull" drinks float around him.

Kuuga: (mentally) "If I were to buy a case of 24 drinks… they're doing brutal practice daily and there's approximately two more weeks of practice. All teams will be affected, I probably need around 5 cases or more… crap…"

Kuuga scratches his head aggressively, much to Ashido and Jiro's confusion.

Jiro: "Kiriu?"

Kuuga: "Fine. I'll buy it for everyone. But I'm bringing someone with me."

Kuuga begins walking away and suddenly grabs Kirishima by the back collar and begins dragging him away towards the exit.

Kirishima: "H-Hey, where are we going?"

Kuuga: "You're gonna help me buy some things, I'll treat you to some Karaage if you agree."

Kirishima suddenly broke free from the hold and placed his arms around Kuuga's arms with a grin.

Kirishima: "Why didn't you say so, you should've just asked! Let's go!"

Kuuga: "R-Right…"

Kirishima opened the door for the two of them and left. The tired status of the dance team suddenly disappeared as Arcane quickly stood in the middle of the common area.

Arcane: "Everyone! Just like we planned!"

Everyone begins gathering around, mostly going to the kitchen while Yaoyorozu starts making banners with her quirk, much to the effects team's confusion.

Sero: "Hey, what's going on?"

Sayo: "Yeah, Ms. Arcane, what's going on?"

Arcane: (giggles) "I'll explain while we prepare."

Ashido: "Um… it's also Kirishima's…"

Ashido: "Let's prepare for that as well!"

Ashido: "O-Okay!"

-----

The scene changes to Kirishima happily eating the promised treat beside a food stand while Kuuga stood beside him, waiting patiently.

Kirishima: "Where are we going first?"

Kuuga: "Let's buy the easy one first."

Kirishima: "And that is…?"