Chapter 11

Warning: mature language/ smut⚠️
•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)
*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^
____________________________________

I kept sucking on it feeling it twitching inside my mouth. I knew he was about to cum so I grabbed on his hips and pushed myself deeper in him making his dick hitting the back of my throat and deeper. When he finally realized I pulled back opened my mouth sliding my tongue out as he cum in my face.

"Baby you're so naughty." He pushed me down kissing my lips and shoving his tongue inside my mouth once again.

He grabbed his dick and rubbed the tip against my pussy lips. I let out a moan on our kiss. Then he entered its head inside of me. I let out another moan as I feel him enter slowly.

He entered inside me inch per inch and I let our moan feeling him inside me stretching my walls.
He didn't move and pulled away from the kiss. "Tell me when chiiibi-Chan~" he whispered in my ear and it was hot.

He kissed my cheek and licked my lips. "Kuroo..." I say his name letting him know he could move now.  He didn't hesitate and started to move slowly at first. I let out loud moans in pleasure. He keeps grinding and thrusting in and out my pussy.

He also lets out some moans "You're so tight doll!" He moaned out and started to move faster. "M-more~..." I moan out hold tight on the bed sheets.

He started to move faster letting out moans and whimpers. Then hes slowly stoped and looked at me. "Turn around babygirl!"  His voice was demanding.

I did as I was told. I was on the doggy position now. "That's right" he spanked my ass and pulled my hip as he entered me again. This time he didn't wait and began to thrust in and out of me hard.

My moans were getting louder and louder. "Yeah~Kuroo~~" I moans his name and he spanked my ass again. "Tell me who you belong now!" He said in lust.

"Y-you.." I got cut off by kuroo hitting my spot. "I b-belong to you m-master..~~~" when I called him that he started to thrust harder, deeper , faster.

He grabbed me by my hair. "That's right Im your master." He said in lust. He spank my ass again.Harder.

After a while of being like this with him I felt him twitching inside on my. He started thrusting faster and faster . "Fuck... I'm c-cuming!" He moaned out and pulled out cuming on my ass and back.

We both collapsed on the bed. We were both breathing heavily. Kuroo turned to face me. "Baby that was amazing." He pulled me in for a hug.

Wow! I couldn't believe our first time was gonna be so intense. I blushed as he hugged me, I felt safe in his arms. And I loved that about him.

It was late so he pulled the blanket over us not letting me go. We both slowly drifted to sleep.

I slowly opened my eyes see I was still in Kuroos arms. I smiled and blushed remembering last night.
He didn't only confess but also fucked. I got flustered and slowly pull away from him getting up heading for the bathroom.

I try to take a step when I loose balance and hold myself on the bed. Kuroo was still asleep. I tried to walk strait but it was almost impossible.

I enter the bathroom and immediately hit the shower. I sit down on the bathtub turning the water on.The hot water hitting relaxed my body completely.

After I finished showing I "walked" to the bed and sit there looking at Kuroo. He looked so peaceful. So beautiful. Did that really happen last night?

Did he mean those words he said? Or was he just high? Or drunk, maybe? I tried to convince myself it wasn't a dream. I was lost in thought when I hear kuroo.

"Good morning baby!" He said with his fucking hot morning voice! I look at him as he was rubbing his eyes and starching his arms. "Morning." I replied.

"Come closer chiiibi-Chan~ " he lets out a small laugh. I slowly scoot over to him. "Is this close enough?" I ask as I was just next to him.  He looked at me and I looked at him back. He grabbed me from my shoulders and rolled me getting on top.

"You can never be close enough chibi-chan! "he whispered in my ear. He looked at me slowly  leaning in making our noses touch. I leaned to him and connected our lips together.

The kiss was sweet and slow , yet passionate. I felt him smile on the kiss and it was the best feeling ever. My heart was beating fast. He slowly pulled back and touched my forehead with his.

"Why is your heart beating so fast?" He said in a teasing voice. I turn my head on the other direction. "Not true." I lied. "Don't be like that chibi-chan ~." He said. "I think it is cute." He gently grabbed my chin and made me face him.

____________________________________
+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)
*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^
AN: ⚠️ DONT DO DR¥GS KIDS!!⚠️