Chapter 4

Warning: mature language/ dr¥gs/ depre$$ion

•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)
*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)
____________________________________

I check the time and if already was 4pm. I better get up and get ready. I wore a simple dress ( the reference it's at the top after the song) I just straight my hair and just put on my casual makeup.

I  got my bag and put inside my must haves. ( a pack of cigarettes, a new joint, lighters, and some makeup and shit)

I was nervous. Was what Bokuto said true? I don't know. I hope it is but I'm not getting my hopes up. I don't want to get hurt again like the last time.

I sit down on my bed. I was waiting for Kuroo to call or text me he was here. I opened TikTok to pass the time. After a couple of videos there was a terot reading on my fyp.

I wanted to scroll down but for some reason I didn't.
I saw the woman shuffle the cards and then she stared to read them. "You have been confused lately. I feel like there's a blocking between you and your person. There's the throat chakra that is blocked. I sense lack of communication..."

"Oh fuck off !"I exit the app before getting a text from Kuroo .
____________________________________

Pussykat ❤️
I'm here
____________________________________

I get up and run downstairs. Before I opened the front door I took a deep breath. "You got this Y/n." I whispered to myself and went to Kuroo. He was waiting for me outside of his car.

"Hey Y/n!" He hugged me. "Hey." I say. "Ready to go?" He asked. "Definitely." I say and he opens the door for me . I enter as he goes to the front of the car entering on the driver's side.

It was a little awkward at first. He drive for a while. Neither of us saying a word. Kuroo noticed something was off and  took  my hand and place it on the car gear.

"Everything ok?" He asked and I blushed at his actions. He turned and look at me "Don't look at me! Look ahead! You gonna get us killed!" I say. I knew Kuroo was a great driver. I just didn't want him to see me blush.

He laughed and turned his head straight. I let out a sigh. "Yeah I'm fine. Just tired." I say " put some music on." I say and  tried to reach the radio with the hand he put on the car gear but he didn't let go.

He didn't say anything about it so did I. I used my other hand and turn on the music. After a moment we were both vibing  with the songs singing out loud as we blasted the music all the way up.

After an hour or so we arrived at the beach. We parked close to a spot where there were no people. We walked for a while and went on top of a cliff not too high but if we felt down we'd fell in water.

We stared at the sea. The sun getting ready to set. It was still a little awkward from my side. When Kuroo broke the silence.

"Let's jump!"he said taking my hand on his. My eyes widen. "Have you gone mad!"

"Not yet darling!" He said as he jumps and drags me down with him. " you're crazy!" I screamed. "I know isn't it great?" He answered just seconds before our bodies hit the cold water.

I hold my breath as I go on the surface. I started to breath again. "Kuroo?" I call him not seeing him anywhere. "Kuroo!!" I yelled. I stared to worry.

Just when I was about to call him one more time I felt something dragging me down from my feet. I held my breath again. I slowly open my eyes and see Kuroo smiling. I open my mouth to yell at him but bobbles came out of my mouth. I saw Kuroo giggle as he pulled both of us on the surface.

"Kuroo Tetsurou you have officially gone mad." I yell at him punching him lightly. He just laughed. "You should live your life to the edge Y/n!" He said . I put my hands around his neck holding into him. He put his forehead on mine and started at me.

My heart was beating fast. I got shivers down my body. "You're cold." He said and pulled me to the shore. I was dripping wet.

I noticed Kuroo staring at me. "Whats wrong?" I look down at myself and realized my dress had become a see throw. I blushed and covered myself.

"Stop staring you fucking pervert!" I yell at him. He just laughed "hey I'm a guy. Not a pervert." He said.
"Kuroo I didn't bring clothes with me." I said.

"Don't worry I got you covered. I had a feeling so I bought extra clothes with me." He said and took my hand taking me to the car.

____________________________________
•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)
*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)
AN ⚠️DONT DO DR¥GS KIDS!!!⚠️
(This is an idea of Kuroo's car.)

)