Chapter 5

Warning: mature language/ dr¥gs/ depre$$ion
•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)
*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)
____________________________________

Kuroo walked me to the car. He pulled a blanket out of the car truck. He gave me his spare clothes a pair of trousers and a hoodie. He held the blanket up and covers me. "You can change now." I saw him turn his head. I blushed and quickly took my wet dress off and place it on top of the car.

I had to take my bra off too ,since it was wet. "Don't look you pervert!"I took them off and wear Kuroo's hoodie and trousers. "Stop calling me that!I'm not looking! " I hear him say and notice he had his eyes closed.

How can he be so respectful!!! I screamed inside my head. "Ok I'm ready." I say and he pulled the blanket down. He stared at me again. "It's rude to stare Kuroo!" I say. He pulls the hod over my head. "You'll get a cold." He said as he pet my head. "Yeah your fault if I do!" I say and we both turn to look at the view.

I sigh "get in the car. Let's go grab something to eat." He said as he opened the door for me. I enter and set down with one knee up. He got in to the drivers seat and drove to the closest McDonald's.

We both ordered and kuroo parked somewhere were we could still face the sea. It looked like we were in the middle of nowhere since there was no one, no cars, no people, just us. We open our food and eat in silence. "Today was fun." Kuroo broke the silence once again. "Yeah! I enjoy when you're a crackhead" I giggle as I clean my hands with a napkin and put the tash on the carton bag we had.

I opened the car window all the way down feeling the cold wind hitting my skin. It felt nice. I grab my bag from the back seat and take out the cigarettes and a lighter. I take one and offered one to Kuroo. He took one too and I let him lit his first. Then he handed me the lighter and I lit mine.

I blow some smoke out of my nose and mouth and turn to look at Kuroo. " why did you lie to me?" I asked as I shake my cigarette out of the window.

"Huh?" He looked at me. "You didn't ask the others to join us at all." I explained. His eyes widen a bit then he let out a laugh.

"I just felt like being with you. You get me." He looked at me. "You don't judge me. I can be free with you." He added. "Kuroo you know others would never judge you neither ,right?" I spilled some facts right there. " You're different." He whispered as he blows smoke out.

There was this silence but in the same time it was laud. I smoked my cigarette and when I finished it I took my new joint and started to smoke it.I really needed one right now.

"Let me asking you something. Can I know who were you talking about when we all played never have I ever?" Kuroo looked at me and I hand him over the joint.

He smoked it a couple of times and gave it back to me."I'd rather not say." I lean back smoking my feelings away. "Was it Akaashi?" He asked.I could hear the anger on his voice. "What are you talking about?!" I say calmly.

"Oh come on! I saw what he did yesterday! You guys seem quite close to me!" He said as an attempt to make me speak up. I was so chill at the moment and I wanted to get him mad .

I started to sing " Jealousy, jealousy, all your friends so cool , you go out every night, on your daddy's nice car yeah you living the life. Got a pretty face and pretty girlfriend too..." I laughed ironically as I take another hint .

"You're so childish!" Kuroo said. " come on kuroo! I thought you had better people skills then that." I teased him. He was about to say something but I cut him off. "No I don't have a thing for Akaashi." I say and he seemed to relax a bit.

"Kuroo I have a question.." I started. " go ahead ask."

"Lately I have realized that by being nice you are liked. By being cold you are respected. By being mean you are feared. The first one will kill your time because you are held by the chains of love. The second one will kill your feelings because ice breaks when it falls. The third one will kill your heart because a heart dies when not used."

"Damn that joint did hit you hard huh?" He said and sat there thinking for a moment. "I don't know. I can't answer your question ...sorry." He said. "But let me ask you a question. " he said.

"Have you ever fallen in love?"

To be continued...
____________________________________
+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)
*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)
AN: ⚠️DONT DO DR¥GS KIDS!!!⚠️