Chapter 3

Warning: mature language/ depre$$ion/ dr¥gs

•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)
*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)
____________________________________

When everyone left I turned to Bokuto. He immediately jumped at me. "So who is it?" He said in an exciting teasing tone. "I don't know what you're talking about." I said as I started to clean up the table.

"Come on baby owl." He said in a cute voice. "Why don't you tell me first? Huh?" I say as I put the bottles of alcohol away. "Well only if you promise not telling anyone!" He hesitated a bit.I could see him blush.

"It's A-" I cut him off. "Akaashi?" I laughed. "Hey don't laugh at me." He pounded."well that explains your expression earlier.you were jealous!" I say turing to face him.

"Actually I wasn't jealous. I was just uncomfortable. I knew what he was doing." He said and I looked confused." Huh?" I sat next to him." What do you mean?" I asked.

"Ugh nothing!!!" He stuttered a little. "You can't hide it from me for long!" I tried to force him to tell me because I was curious now. And curiosity killed the cat!

"Well I guess it's only fair for me to tell you." He let out a sigh. Now I'm curious!! "Well me and Akaashi were talking the other day, and we think Kuroo might like you... like more then just a friend or best friends." My eyes wide. "Are you crazy!" I snapped at him.

"Well akaashi did all that to get Kuroo's reaction. And I got to say Kuroo was ready to throw hands." He said and I let out a sigh. "No." I say softly wanting to believe him.

"I can tell you care as much about him as he cares about you." He said softly and my eyes wide. Damn did Bokuto actually spilled facts?!

But suddenly he said something that made me realize... " Admit that you love him." He looked at me. "You love him don't you?" He questioned and I just froze. I grab the pack of cigarettes left on the table and lit one up.

I blow smoke out before  I turn to Bokuto. "Yeah." I simply said and nod. "Then tell him!" He cheered. "No way in the fucking hell! And don't you dare say a fucking word to anyone!" I yell at him and hit him with a pillow.

"Ok geez!" He laughed. I get up and turn to him. "You know.." I started."I think he might like your stupid ass too." I say and he looked at me confused. "I'm talking about Akaashi you dumb hoe!"

"Nahh!" He blushed. "Shut the fuck up! When I asked him who he had thought about his eyes were glued to you." I say and that made him go into "deep thinking mode"

"Don't overthink it! Just let it be. Don't force stuff or they never happen." I say.

Time skip - the next day

I woke up with a terrible headache. "Shit." I murmured rubbing my head. I grab my phone and checked the time.

11:37am

"What time did I fall asleep last night?" I ask myself. I had a notification from Kuroo. I immediately opened it.
____________________________________

Pussykat❤️
Want to hang out at the beach today?
                                                                               Y/n
                           Sure.Should we invite the others too?
Pussykat ❤️
I already did and they all had planes.
                                                                                 Y/n
                      Ok what time will you came pick me up?
Pussykat ❤️
Well I got something to do right now.
How about around 5:30pm then we can stay
As much as we want.
                                                                               Y/n
                                                              Sounds good!
____________________________________
I got up and brushed my teeth. I went downstairs and made some pancakes for breakfast. Then I remembered....BOKUTO!!!

I went downstairs to the basement with a plate full of pancakes. I look around and see Bokuto dead asleep. I smiled looking at his stupid face. I noticed his eyes were puffy and red.

He had cried himself to sleep again. I place the plate on the table. "Get the FUCK up!" I yell and he felt down on the floor. "Yo Y/n the FUCK is wrong with you? Are you trying to make me have a heart attack!!" He got up rubbing his head.

"Wake up. I made you breakfast." I pointed at the pancakes. "Thanks." He said.

I set down and suddenly it hits me! Kuroo said he already asked everyone but they had planes. But Bokuto just woke up. "Hey Bokuto.." I started he looked up at me with his mouth full. "Huh?"

"Did you get a message from Kuroo asking to hand out by any chance?" I asked him. "No. I don't think so." He said with his mouth full then grabbed his phone and checked. "Nope nothing. Why what's up?"

"He asked me to hand out with him at the beach today. I asked if I should invite everyone and he said he already did and y'all had planes." I explained.

"Wait." He said as he typed on his phone. After a while he put his phone down. "Nope none of us has been asked to hung out with Kuroo today.

"Weird." I say. "No it's not. He just wants time alone with you away from everything and everyone else." He continued to eat. I blushed but refused to get my hopes up.
____________________________________
•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)
*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)
AN: ⚠️ DONT DO DR¥GS KIDS⚠️