Chapter 9

Warning: mature language/dr¥gs
•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)
*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^
____________________________________

There we were. I was up on my feet after I walked Bokuto and Akaashi out. And he was still sitting down. I was scared. I didn't know what was gonna happen but I knew it was a moment we both needed with each other.

"Why are you doing this, Kuroo?" I asked crossing my hands on my chest. "Listen, Y/n, I'm sorry. I haven't been myself these past two weeks." He said looking at me. "Yeah no shit there." I rolled my eyes.

"Well at lest you said you were sorry." I say and look down. "But there's so many questions!" I let out a sigh. "At the beach and earlier today..." I murmured but he heard me.

I felt him as he got up and walked in my direction. I looked up as he got closer and pinned me against the wall. "You are so clueless." He said. "What are you doing?" I try to push him away but of course he was stronger then me.

"I just don't want to ruin what we have." His voice was low. What exactly did we had! Friendship, relationship, I don't know anymore. "And what is that we have kuroo?huh?" I look up at him.

"Come on Y/n." He lifted my chin up so I could face him. "This whatever the hell is going on between us." His voice was low and quiet. "Don't you feel it too?" Looked at me into the eyes. "It can't just be me." He said putting his arm around my hips and pull me closer.

My heart was beating outside my chest. "I-I..." I stuttered not knowing how to answer. "But.." Kuroo backed off slowly . "I shouldn't be doing this. I'm already risking too much." He looked at me. "I'm sorry."

Hell NAW! "Yea!" I said looking down at my feet. "I do feel it too. Whatever is going on between us." I looked at him. "But what exactly you shouldn't be doing  and why? I don't get it." I say. "Y/n.." he started but I cut him off.

"You think I'm just a toy you can play with?pulling and pushing away from me however you like?" I look up at him. My expression was angry . "You think my feelings are just a game?!" His eyes widen a bit. "I never thought of you as a toy!" He said. "I just want you close to me, I want to hold you, that's why I pull you in. And the reason I pull away every time is because I don't want to fuck everything up and loose you!" He said in one breath looking at me dead in the eyes.

"Kuroo? I-" I tried to say but he cut me off. "I LOVE YOU GOD DAMN IT!!" He slammed his hand in the wall behind me.

I shiver. He what?! Is this true! No! Yes! Why now? Why me? Overthinking took over again.

"But looks like there's this fucking bastard you have fallen in love with. The one you talked about the other night." He busted in anger.

I then realize he was talking about the guy I talked about the night at the beach. But little did he know i was talking about him. He is so blind.

I smiled and started to laugh out loud. He looked confused. "Why are you laughing? I'm being serious Y/n!" He slammed his hand against the wall behind me one more time.

"You just called yourself a bastard." I continue to laugh at I try to see his reaction. It took a moment for him to process what I said. "W-wait.. you mean?" I saw his eyes lit up. "Yes." I say as I slowly stoped laughing and looked at him with a smile.

He grabs my hips and lifts me up. I wrap my arms around his neck as I look into his eyes. He spines me over and we both lean in to each other finally making our lips touch against each other.

Our first kiss was sweet and gentle. It really felt like a dream. But even if it was I'm enjoying every moment of it. We finally pull back and look at each other.

He grabs my hand and drags me out of the basement going upstairs . "Where are you taking me?" I asked and he enters my bedroom. I stood in with my back facing my bed. Kuroo closed the door and came in front of me. "Be mine." He said holding me by my shoulders. "Yes!" I answered as I nod smiling happily .

He kissed me again. But this time it was more passionate, more aggressive. Our lips curving with each other. I placed my hands on his cheek stroking them gently as he deepens the kiss.

____________________________________
+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)
*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^
AN: ⚠️DONT DO DR¥GS KIDS!!!⚠️