Chapter 6

Warning: mature language/ depre$$ion/ dr¥gs
•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)
*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥"jj
____________________________________

"Have you ever fall in love?"

His voice was low but I stilled heard him. I took a deep breath as I remember my first love. The one who totally shattered me. The one that made me think I would never love again.

"Ah, Love." I laughed a little. "Yes, I was in love with someone. Someone who I thought would never hurt me. Someone who had cheated on me since the very beginning. Someone who made me think I'll never fall in love again." I say as Kuroo just listens at my words. His gaze was at me but I kept mine on the sea in front of me. Even tho it was dark the moon made enough light to make it visible.

"But I guess I haven't learnt anything." I let out a laugh pulling both of my knees up and hugging them. "Because I did fall in love again. I'm in love in this very moment. But I won't risk it. I'll just keep quiet and let him pass in my life." I say as I laid my chin on top of my knees.

"Who is he?" Kuroo asked. His voice was low and soft. He didn't want to ruin the mood we were in. "I'm in love with someone... amazing. Someone who gets me. He can see and understand throw my fucked up mind, even when I can't." I paused for a moment. "Someone who is too far for my reach. Someone whom I can't have." I got teary but wiped them away quickly.

In a way or another I was opening my heart and telling him my feelings for him. But he couldn't know that. He'd probably think I'm pathetic. Because I am. Feelings make you pathetic.

"Don't wipe your tears Y/n." Kuroo said softly. "I know you probably think that showing feelings makes you look pathetic." He said and I froze a bit. He really did see throw me. "They make you human." He added and I looked at him.

I started to laugh. "You so get me!" I kept laughing. "Let's go!" I say and open the car door. "Where are you going? Y/n!" He yelled but I was walking to the shore.

I sit on the sand. I heard Kuroo behind me " What the fuck! You can't just run like that." He said and set next to me.

We sit there in silence for a while. Till finally I was the one who broke the silence. "Have you ever thought about walking into the sea?" I keep looking strait at the water hitting the shore gently. "You start at the shore and continue to walk till the water covers your head and you still keep walking..."

"And what? You drown?!" Kuroo locked our pinkies together. "You float to a better place." I say and lay my head on his shoulder. "Don't say stuff like that Y/n!" Kuroo razed his voice. "Don't scare me like that." He hugged me.

I felt safe on his arms. "There's nothing to worry about." I said and pulled back from the hug. I kept looking at the sea not wanting to face kuroo. If I did I couldn't hold myself any longer. All this talk about feelings was making me all emotional and fucked up.

I hold my balance with my two hands back on the sand. I felt kuroo locking our pinkies again. But this time he continued to lock our fingers. I blushed and turned to look at him.

He didn't say anything he used his other hand to move the hair from my face and he placed it on my cheek and stroke it gently. I just looked at his eyes. His deep mysterious eyes. I could see them shine from the moonlight.

He leaned closer making out noses touch. I didn't move. I didn't want to. Was he going to kiss me? What is he doing? Why isn't he saying anything?

My mind was full of questions, yet, I let myself be. But as about I was about to lean in too he pulled away. "It's late. We should get going. " he said and got up. He cleaned himself from the sand and held his hand out to help me.

He looked so handsome. I reached my hand out.I wanted to hold his hand but was he toying with me. He almost kisses me and now he acts like nothing happened?!

Without realizing I already took his hand and he helped me up. He was the only one who could do this to me. I couldn't get mad at him. He was just ...UGHG!!... I can't explain it!

He didn't let go of my hand he gently dragged me to the car. I sit inside and see him make his way on the drivers seat. I looked at him. The moment we made eye contact I looked away. I put the hod over my head and blushed.

"You ok?" He asked. Fuck! Why is he so sweet!!!! "Yeah I'm just tired." I lied and started out of the window as kuroo started to drive.
____________________________________
•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)
*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥"jj
AN: ⚠️DONT DO DR¥GS KIDS⚠️