Chapter 12

Warning: mature language
•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)h
*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^
____________________________________

"Kuroo you should go shower." I say. He gets up and sits next to me. "Yeah." He let out a sigh. He bends over one more time kissing my cheek before getting up and walking to the bathroom.

He was still naked from last night and I could see his ass as he walked. I blushed looking at him. When kuroo grabbed the door handle he said. "It's rude to stare chiiibi-chan." I could feel him smirk as he opened the door and entered the bathroom.

I was happy. But of course it didn't last long as I keep processing in my mind. Yesterday we just confessed and fucked. But he never explained what really happened. And I never got to tell him how I feel face to face. I just admitted he was the guy I had a crush on.

I check my phone to pass the time.
15 November 8:45 am

"This is fucked up." I let out a sigh as I run my fingers throw my hair. I hear the sound of the water running in the bathroom stop. After a couple of minutes kuroo gets out of the bathroom. He only had a towel around his hips.

I started to droll seeing him like that. Of course he noticed. "Like what you see?" He teased with this evil smile on his perfect face. "Shut up!" I throw a pillow at him. "We need to talk!" I demanded.

"About what exactly?" He asked grabbing his clothes from the floor. "EVERYTHING!" I raze my voice. " I don't see what's there to talk about ?" He woke his boxers and pants. "We both love each other. What's there to talk about?"

"I never said that!" I say and he immediately turned his gaze at me. He came closer pushing me down and getting on top of me. "Do I need to convince you?" he murmured  in my neck.

He obviously wasn't taking me seriously. "Stop!" I say in a serious tone. He did so and got up helping me as well. "I'm sorry." He hugged me.

"Now can we take everything from the start?" I say looking at him while I slowly push him away. "Ok what do you need to know?" He asked holding my hand. "Let's start at the beach." I say.

"Ok! I wanted to be alone with you. Hopefully finding a chance to confess my feelings. But first I had to make sure you didn't like Akaashi." He looked at me.  " I asked you all those stuff because I was jealous of him. Or more correctly the thought of him having you. But when you said you liked someone else... I stepped back." He said playing with my fingers.

"What about when we were sitting on the sand?" I asked wanting to know everything. Even the smallest details. "I wanted to hold you. It was the perfect time to confess. You looked so beautiful. I wanted to smash my lips on yours. And I almost did." He lets out a sigh in the end. "You have no idea how much I held myself back there!" 

"Ok, so I guess that kinda explains why you avoided me the past two weeks." I say looking at our hands together. "I saw you around school with different chicks and I have to admit I was jealous." I let out a chuckle.

"Y/n , the only reason I went with other girls was to let out my cravings for you. I couldn't have you so I just thought of them as you." He said and puts his hand on my cheek. I was offered really. I mean how can you compare me to those hoes.

"But remembering last night. There not even half way as good as you." He hides his face on my shoulder. "Only you can make me feel this way." I blushed and started to play with his hair.

"Y/n?" He said facing me. "Do you love me too?" He asked and I felt butterfly's running and dancing all over my body. "Yes." I simply agree and nod.

"Can you say it for me?" He looked at my eyes. "Kuroo Tetsurou..." I smiled. "I love you." As soon as I finished saying that he hugged me. "I'm never letting you go." He murmured in my neck. I hug him back tight.

We both pulled back and smashed our lips together. The kiss was deep and passionate. I wouldn't trade this moment for nothing in the world.

I didn't let go of him and he didn't let go of me. We held each other close. Neither of us wanting to let go.

"Y/n?" I heard Kuroos voice. But it seemed to me like he was far way. "Y/n?!" The voice was louder and seemed closer. When I opens my eyes my head felt heavy and everything was blurry.

I was on my basement with Kuroo who was trying to wake me up. Weren't we in my bedroom? My head was a mess. I take a look around and there was something about the place that seemed too familiar.
I look at my phone as it's screen lit up.

Thick Owl 🦉 🤍
Yo do you have any good stuff with you? I'm trynna forget.

Did Bokuto copy and paste his own message?

"What happened?" I ask kuroo who looked at me with a worry look. "You passed out! You scared the shit out of me!" He explains. "What?" I was confused? "Good thing you came back to your senses soon."

"How did we get here?" I asked. "What do you mean? We've been here all night." He explained again. I checked my phone and the first thing that I noticed was the date.

4 October 2:45am

"Maybe that new joint I got you hit you hard. My friend told me it made you daydream an entire month or two in minutes.

And that's when it hit me. Nothing I had expected for the" past month" was real. I knew it was too good to be true.

I look at kuroo and a tear run down my cheek."y/n?" Kuroo held me. "I don't want to wake up." I whispered. "What did you dream about?" He asked and my mouth started to shake. "Kuroo.." I broke down.

It was all just a dream...
_________________________________

•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)h
*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^
AN: ⚠️ DONT DO DR¥GS KIDS!!!⚠️

High Loves | Kuroo Tetsurou x Y/nजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें