Chapter 8

Warning: mature language/ Depre$$ion/ dr¥gs
•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)
*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^
____________________________________

Two weeks had passed and me and Kuroo had barely talked with each other. Bokuto kept telling me it was alright and he probably was busy and had his own stuff to deal with. I just walked it off.

It bothered me but I didn't let it show. In the end that's why I didn't want to get my hopes up. I did see him in school every day , but we didn't talk. I see him around with different chicks. I see them eat each other's faces. It was discussing. I just ignored it.

"Hey. Hey. Hey." I hear Bokuto call me. I turn my head to greed him as well only to see him with kuroo. "Hey." I say. "Y/n is it cool if we hand out at your place later?" Bokuto said holding Kuroo by the shoulder.

"Sure. Yeah you can come." I say looking at Kuroo who was texting on his phone the whole time. "Alright then! It's a plan!" Bokuto said and headed to his class since the bell had already rang.

• • •

It was 6pm when i heard the door bell. I opened it and there they were. I moved from the door letting them in.

We were all sitting in my basement. Me and Kuroo were sitting next to each other. And Akaashi and Bokuto were sitting in front of us.

Me and Kuroo were sitting on the sides of the couch leaving a huge space in the middle. Wow! Where did that all "you're different! You get me" shit? Huh?

I could see Bokuto and Akaashi giving looks to each other. They were touching each other's thighs. It was disturbing. " I'll go make a call." Akaashi got up and left the room. "I'll go to the bathroom!" Bokuto said not even two seconds after Akaashi left.

He walked to the door and turned around to wink at me before leaving the room. I rolled my eyes. Can they be more obvious?!

Now it was just me and Kuroo. I turned my body to face him. "Can you tell me why you have been ignoring me since the day at the beach?" I broke the silence demanding for an answer for his behavior.

He turned and faced me. "I haven't. I've just been busy. That's all." He said but I wasn't buying that. I scoot over to him and grabbed his hands. "You know you can talk to me right." I confort him.

He hesitated but slowly pulled his hand away from mine. "I know." He said looking down. "No you don't!" I snapped at him. "Where did all that ' yOuRe DiFfReNt. yOu GeT mE.' Huh?" I mimic his voice.

He finally looked at me. "Y/n.." I cut him off. "You know what?" I get up. "Forget it!" I say before turning to walk away. But he got up grabbed my arm and pulled me down getting on top of me.

"Y/n don't say it like I was telling lies. I meant every single word I said that night!" He said using one of his hand to hold one of my hands down and the other on the couch to keep his balance.

I let out a laugh. "You're full of shit." I smile ironically at him. "I have been distant to you because I couldn't hold myself any longer." He explained.

"Hold yourself from what exactly!" I teased him to speak out. "You and your big mouth." Me murmured tightening his grip on my hand. He leaned closer making out noses touch. My heart started to beat fast. "I can feel your heartbeat." He whispered and I blushed,when we heard the door open. It was Akaashi and Bokuto.

Kuroo looked annoyed but immediately got up helping me sit as well. They didn't seem to notice they were busy talking to each other.

Both Bokuto and Akaashi sit down in front of us like before. Me and Kuroo were not facing each other. Not even out bodies were facing each other but our arms touched. And he did it again, just like at the beach, he locked our fingers.

I didn't know why but I held them tight. I melted for his touch. I didn't know anymore. I didn't know what he wanted of me. And I didn't know what I wanted from him.

We stayed like that till Bokuto and Akaashi decided to leave. Finally me and Kuroo were alone again this time for good. I didn't know if I should be scared or not. But I was nervous for some reason.

"Y/n.." I finally heard him speak.No! I wasn't ready to hear him. But maybe I was. I didn't want to hear what he had to say. But in the same time I did.

A tornado of questions and thoughts blanket my vision for a split second that felt like hours of thinking and overthinking.

To be continued...
____________________________________
•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)
*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^¥";)*•+#=€^
AN: ⚠️ DONT DO DR¥GS KIDS⚠️