Six

"Killer~" Nightmare slurred. He was so drunk that he could barely get off the couch. But that meant he was drunk enough to be openly horny.

"Jeez boss, you look like shit." The "crying" skeleton looked down at his boss, sprawled on the large couch. He was pretty drunk as well, but not nearly as wasted as his boss.

"Come down... here~" the taller skeleton giggled drunkenly, starting to tug at his shorts. "I... wanna do somethin'~"

Killer bit his lip, smirking. He climbed on top of him, starting to kiss him. They made out passionately, grinding their skeletal bodies against the other. They were definitely way too drunk to summon anything, so they were just grinding their pelvises together through their clothing.

"Show me... how you make monster seedlings~" Nightmare hiccuped. He still didn't understand reproduction between monsters at the time, being the son of a tree and all.

"Let me just plant my seed in your garden~" Killer began to pull down his shorts, smirking down at the drunker skeleton.

Suddenly, he felt sick. The dark king rolled off the couch, away from Killer, and onto the floor. He coughed up all of the red wine he had consumed, only realizing he wasn't on the floor of his mansion, like the rest of the memory went. Instead, he was in the black void, sobering up from his memory.

"Killer, huh?" the human said, standing behind Nightmare as he got to his feet, realizing he was back. "That's your boy toy's name."

"He's not a boy toy. I kissed him once, when I was incredibly drunk. Don't act like I've been doing anything more." The skeleton turned around to face him.

"Drunk words are sober thoughts. And I know what you want to do to him." He scowled. "It's honestly disgusting. You are such a monster, and yet you want to do something that dirty? With someone who you see as lesser than you? Is it a control fetish, or is it because you want to be sexually abused?"

"There is so much wrong with what you've just said, I don't know where to start."

"You're his 'king', right?"

"Sure, keep talking like I didn't even say anything."

"So is it because you have more power over him, and that gets you off?" In his hand popped up the pornagraphic novel Nightmare had finished a few days before. "Do you want to be the rabbit, because she was willing to take control and get what she wanted?"

The corrupted monster blushed, looking to the side. Not that he had anyone he felt comfortable with talking to about his sexual desires, but the human was definitely the last person he wanted to do so with.

"Or is it because he takes what he wants from you because he thinks you're weak? Because he touched you, groped you, teased you, and you love the humiliation and pain it gave to be sexually harassed?" The human opened the book, flipping through it. "Are you the rabbit because her friend loses control and gives her tremendous pain and pleasure she didn't consent to?"

Still, Nightmare didn't respond to the questions. He didn't know how, after all. It was more than humiliating to try to explain his emotions; it was exactly why he disguised them.

"Or do you like both? You want control of everything, and yet when it's taken away from you in a sexual setting, you get turned on. It's why your libido has skyrocketed since you lost your power. You love control, yet you're turned on by being forced to do something sexual you can't stop. You like rape. You want to be raped. It's why you like Killer. He'd do that to you without guilt."

The skeleton was hesitant to say anything. He was thoroughly humiliated.

"It's an erotica I read. Why do you think it's a metaphor for my life?"

"I'm in your head, Sans."

"That isn't my name."

"In this universe, yes it is."

Nightmare narrowed his eyes at the human. "Well, who says I'm even the rabbit?"

"I do."

"What if you're wrong?"

"I'm not," the human said. "You act like a high and mighty god, and yet you're a disgusting pervert, just like everyone else. You look down on them, and this is how you act. You just love to pretend like you're better than everyone, when you're just as bad."

"Maybe that's the fun of it," Nightmare muttered as he turned away.

"Because all you use these people for his your own gain."

The skeleton turned back towards him and yelled, "I DO NOT—"

"Wake up!" Dream exclaimed, loud enough to wake up the entire AU. Sure, no other sentient life was on the universe besides the gang, and Dream, but still.

"What?!" The dark twin sat up. As much as he was annoyed with the human, his brother annoyed him more, without calling him a slut.

"You should wake up!" the ray of sunshine chirped. "It's a beautiful morning that you should spend with the people you care about!"

"My bed!" The moon god huffed and brought the blankets over his head.

Dream frowned, staring down at his brother hiding from him. "Then can we at least cuddle?"

"What is with you and the cuddles?!"

"My love language is touch. And praise. And gifts. I like showing my appreciation." Dream sat on the edge of the bed. "So can I get those cuddles?"

"If you don't get out right now, I'll make Horror throw you out."

"Horror's just a big puppy!"

"Then Dust!"

"He would never! I give him too much affection! He knows not to bite the hand that feeds!"

"Error?"

"He isn't even here!"

"Cross!"

"Oh, he loves me!"

"Killer!"

"I think he'd rather fuck you then deal with me."

Nightmare poked his head, face purple from embarrassment, out from his covers. "What?"

"Yeah. It's all he talks about with Dust. He goes on and on about how now that you're small and cute, like me, he'd love to dominate you."

"How do you know what sex is?"

"Ink."

"Ah." Nightmare paused for a moment. He pulled the blankets fully over his head. "Call Killer in here."

"Am I not getting cuddles?"

"No!"