Fifteen

Nightmare had been locking himself in his room for days. He hadn't changed out of his nightgown, he hadn't showered, or eaten, or done anything. He just laid in bed all day, not bothering to do anything else.

Eventually, Killer couldn't stand to see it. He didn't know what happened, but his boss being depressed was unacceptable. Sure, he was always depressed, but not to this extent!

He knocked on the door. "Boss, I'm coming in!"

He tried the handle. It was locked, obviously. So he pulled out a bobby pin and a sewing needle, and he got to work. It took a few minutes, but he was soon able to just swing the door open.

"Oh come on..." Nightmare grumbled. He turned over, pulling the blanket over himself more. "Leave me alone. I locked the door for a reason."

"What's wrong, boss?" Killer asked as he closed the door behind him.

"Nothing. Leave me alone."

"Then why are you still in your little dress?"

"Not a dress."

"Sit up and tell me to my face!"

Instead of reacting, the king just sighed. "Whatever..."

Killer slowly climbed into the bed. He wrapped his arms around his boss. Usually, Nightmare would kick or scream or fight. But he just laid there, defeated.

"What happened to you, boss?"

"What's even the point? I'm useless. Weak, powerless, ugly."

"Don't say that."

"I'm ugly! Revolting!" Nightmare scoffed. "I look nothing like I did before..."

"I don't think you're ugly."

"You're just saying that so I'll let you fuck me."

"No I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"No, because I know you'd never let me anyway. Why would I waste my time like that?" Killer shrugged. "Have you ever stopped to think I could, you know, care about people? Without ulterior motives?"

Nightmare hesitated. It was hard to respond to something like that. "I..."

"Tell me what's wrong, or I'm getting your brother."

"Ugh! That bitch is the last person I want to see!"

"So this is about Dream!"

The king bit his tongue. He eventually sat up, his lap still covered by his blanket.

"What did he do, boss?"

"I... I guess I just fully realized the change... from when Dream..." He wrapped his arms around himself. "Nothing about me is the same. Not even my magic."

"Your magic?"

"My ecto," he confessed. "Those big boobs, my soft thighs... even my tummy..." Nightmare pulled his knees to his chest, wanting to hide himself. "Everything is gone. I'm flat, ugly... I don't... everything is gone..."

"Oh, boss..." Killer wrapped an arm around his shoulders.

"I just, I can't bare it anymore! I hate myself! Everything I liked about myself is gone! I'm weak! My magic is too weak to do anything! I can't even— and now... I don't even have a body I like... I feel so ugly..."

"Don't say that. You're not ugly."

"Oh, please! You can't say you aren't disappointed I don't have big boobs to gawk at anymore!"

"Boss, I didn't check you out because I like big boobs." Killer looked at the king, his empty eyes unreadable. "I liked you. And I still do. Even if you're self conscious, or can't pick me up and choke me with a tentacle, or have nice, small boobs."

"You haven't even seen them. They aren't nice."

"Maybe I'll disagree."

Nightmare bit his lip. He hesitantly summoned his female body, turning towards Killer. They gently pressed against the black fabric, hinting at the soft magic underneath.

"You should probably take off the nightgown." Killer glanced from his chest to his eyes. "So, uh, I can... see them?"

The king rolled his eyes, lifting up the skirt to show his chest. His magic was a lovely pastel purple, with splotches of black. His fingers rubbed one of the splotches, sighing. "This is... the most of what is left of my magic. This, and my eye, maybe. Last reminders of my past glory, I guess."

"I think you're so focused on your 'past glory'," Killer said, looking his boss up and down. "That you can't see how glorious you are right now."

"Oh please—"

"I'm serious!" Killer huffed. He glanced down at his lap, seeing how his soft folds peaked from his thin thighs.  "You're gorgeous."

"Do you..." Nightmare gulped. He could taste Killer's lust. To think he could still get so turned on by the sight of him, even when he wasn't as sexy as before. "Want to touch—?"

"YES!" Killer exclaimed, not even hesitating. He seemed so excited.

The king grinned, his face turning bright purple. "Go ahead!"

Without warning, the god found himself pushed to be laying. Killer was over him, rubbing and massaging his small breasts. He was so excited. Usually, the king would be disgusted that his subordinate would dare touch him, but he was so relieved someone liked his body. He would take any positive attention he could get.

"I love your boobs~" Killer cooed. "I don't know why you don't like them~ They're so cute and soft~ They fit so well into my hand~"

"Good~ Maybe I'll let you touch them more~"

"Really?~ This isn't a one off thing?~"

"Maybe if you're a good boy~"

Killer leaned down, kissing in between his breasts. "Finally, a good reason to behave~" he cooed before kissing one breast, taking his nipple into his mouth. He wanted to play with him all day.

If he was honest, he wanted to fuck him silly.