Five

"Oh hi Horror!" Dream chirped, coming into the kitchen, where the tall and hungry skeleton was getting a fourth pancake. "I see you didn't wait for me to start breakfast!"

Horror scratched at his cheek. "Should... we have...?"

The sun god giggled, since he looked like a big sad puppy. He found he was quickly growing a soft spot for Horror, even if he was supposed to be scary. "Awww! Of course not! I just didn't know you three could cook!"

"We can't. Boss made 'em." Horror placed a pancake from the pile to his plate before walking away.

Dream smiled, putting away the few groceries he and Cross purchased while out. He went to the dinning room, which was attached to the kitchen.

There sat Killer, Dust, and Horror. The murder trio gave the visiting skeleton a wave before continuing to enjoy the breakfast their boss so reluctantly made for them.

"So, my brother made pancakes?" Dream asked.

"Yeah. The rest of them are on a plate in the kitchen, if you want some."

"Oh no, I'm good." The sun smiled. "Where is he though?"

"I donno. He ran off once he finished." Dust shoved what was left of his pancake into his mouth. "Probably in his library."

"Thank you!" The prince skipped off in the direction of his brother's favorite room.

"Didn't he go to his room?" Killer asked, raising an eyebrow.

Dust just shrugged, not caring wether or not he was helpful.

Dream had went to the library. He looked at every single shelf, on both library floors. He looked for every chair in the library. But there was no Nightmare in sight. Just empty seats and neatly organized books in that library.

"Nighty...?" The golden apple whimpered a little. He didn't know where his brother was, and he was excited to give his brother what he got while out.

Soon, he went back to the kitchen, deciding to ask them again. After all, they lived in the same mansion as his brother, so they'd know where he'd be.

"He wasn't in the library."

Dust glared a little. "Dude, you can just look around for him. You don't need permission to go around the mansion!"

Cross gave Dust a look to shut his mouth before placing a gentle hand on his shoulder. "You can try his bedroom. If he isn't there's you can go into other rooms, okay?"

"Okay! Thanks Crossy!" The short star hugged the black and white skeleton before skipping off.

"You spoil that kid," Dust grumbled.

"He's an adult and you know it." Still, Cross smiled.

Nightmare was, in deed, in his room. He was hidden under multiple layers of blankets. He'd come near the end of his book, and let's just say it got really heated. Because he was a full grown adult, he was enjoying his book as intended.

"Oh Nighty!" Dream exclaimed as he threw open the bedroom door.

The dark twin scrambled to become presentable before his brother had to see him. Once his body was gone and his clothes were fully on, he poked his head out from the sheets.

"What do you want?" He glared at his twin, annoyed his private time was interrupted.

"I bought you something while Crossy and I were at the market in Farmtale!"

Nightmare looked at what his brother had gotten. It was a dark purple piece of fabric, that the king soon realized was a cape. His stomach turned as he remembered how his brother would wear the sun flag they once had up, because it would "protect" him.

"I don't want it!" He quickly spat.

"Come on Nighty! The lady who sold it to us was incredibly nice! Why don't you at least try it on?" The golden apple walked over to his brother's bed.

"No!" The stained skeleton hid under the sheets. He hated capes. They always made him think of Dream. When he was young. When he was still such a sweet, naive child. He hated it!

"Well, I can't return it. So I'll just leave it..." the happy twin took a moment to look around before seeing the perfect place to put it. "I'll just put it hear! For if you want it!"

After that, Nightmare felt extra weight be applied to his bed. His brother had decided to sit next to where his pile of blankets were.

"Love you Nighty!" Dream gave where he assumed his brother's head would be and gave that area of the pile a kiss. He then stood up and left.

Once the dark king was sure his brother was gone, he peeked out from his blankets. The coast was clear.

Nightmare gave out a deep sigh. He was about to return to masturbating before noticing where the deep purple cape was placed.

The king got up from his bed, approaching the table where the cape was folded neatly. He picked it up, looking over it.

For a cape, it was nice but simple. Golden chains hanging slightly, the nice clip, the royally colored velvet. If the god had to wear a cape, this one would be it. But he didn't have to, so he wouldn't. But it was also too nice to throw away.

The king would place it with his other nice clothes later. He likely had an outfit on a dress form mannequins that would look lovely with a cape.

But that was for after Nightmare finished fingering himself. That book was almost over, and he wasn't going to wait much longer to finish.