Declaration of war

Start from the beginning

"As I mention in the letter, I want the small nations to rule the shinobi world by defeating the 5 great nations. Which leads to the 5th great ninja war, although I could take 5 kages alone, I cant take the whole 5 great nations. That being said I kindly request your support in this great war"

Lie. If Boruto wants he could the whole 5 great nations in a few hours but it would be more humiliating to the 5 great nations to lose against the small nations. Furthermore, he was too lazy to lead the small nations by killing the kages of small village. Which leads to this meeting.

The kage of hidden snow started speaking. 

"Me and the kage of hidden star, Sora, are actual brothers. We were 3 brothers, I was the 2nd youngest whereas Sora was the youngest. Our parents were killed during the 4th great ninja war, While we were only 7 years old my oldest brother went on a mission with the hokage, but he never came back, it was said that the hokage killed my brother. Thats why me and my younger used our hatred to become powerful. We lived in the border of hidden star and hidden snow, after gaining power Sora became the kage of hidden star and I became the kage of hidden snow just to defeat the hokage. So what I want to clarify is I dont care about the war, I just want to take hokage's head and if I had to join in this war to do that then Im in."

The kage of hidden snow explained his backstory and gave his opinion on the war.

Boruto was a bit surprised to hear something negative about his Father but then again who cares.

The other kages nodded in reply after hearing his sad backstory although they kind of experienced the same thing.

"If brother is participating in this war then me too."

The kage of hidden stars, sora, gave the same opinion as his brother.

"If lord Boruto wants me to participate in this war then im more than happy to."

The kage of hidden waterfall, Enji, declared. Hidden waterfall experienced the least damage among the small nations. However, the kage of hidden waterfall,Enji, is a big fan of Boruto. When he heard the news of Boruto's victory against the 5 great nations he was deeply moved. Now he basically worships Boruto like a god and will follow him wherever he goes.

The 4 small nations already decided to participate, that lefts with hidden sound.

"The hokage once saved my life and I was always indebted to him. But the 4th great ninja war took my home, my siblings, my parents, my everything . Therefore, I have a bittersweet opinion regarding this matter. But then again this is a majority vote and all 4 of you agreed so I have no other choice but to accept it."

The kage of hidden sound declared. They all agreed to declare the 5th great ninja war.

"Then it's decided, 3 years from today will be the 5th great ninja war,"Boruto declared.

"Why 3 years from today? Why not now?" Sora asked.

"Im gonna declare to the 5 kages that the war will be 1 year later from today and in the mean time we are gonna train our shinobis to increase their strength"

Boruto declared. The other kages nodded in agreement.

"Then-"

Boruto said as he opened a portal.

"Lord Boruto where are you going?"

The kage of hidden waterfal, enji, aka Boruto's fanboy asked.

"Ofcourse to declare the war"

Boruto said with cold eyes and deadly look.

In the 5 kage meeting room

Naruto was still sad about the confirmation of Boruto.

"We can't do anything but to accept the fact that he is your son, Naruto."

Gaara said as he can't do anything except to face reality.

"Yes lets be positive, you are the hokage here, Naruto." Sakura said to motivate naruto up until-

A portal opened in the middle of the table. All the kages were surprised becuase it was oddly familiar.

The portal revealed a certain blonde that gave the kages goosebumps.

The kages were seated around a table, as they were about to get up the blonde spoke.

"Dont move if you don't want to spend another month in the hospital"

The blonde declared as he seated on of the table. The kages were around him. The kages didn't move a single bit as they knew more than anyone, the power of this blonde. They sat down and accepted Boruto's order like a servant.

The blonde sat on the table, the 4 kages were around him and he was facing his dad.

"What do you want?"

Naruto managed to ask his son

Boruto glared into his Father's soul and spoke

"I, Uzumaki Boruto, declare the 5th great ninja war."