"Laur wow, I..." Lisa wiped away a tear that fell on her cheek, "Jesus, why are you doing this to me??" She complained and I chuckled. "I hate you, I was not expecting that, I don't even know what to say."

"No, I just wanted to tell you, I don't want you to say anything specific... so just like... I don't know, just go to bed or something" I laughed at her, I really didn't want her to say anything.

"The night is killing you, right?" She asked and held my hand, the subject was back on me, sadly.

"It's all silent, and I love silence but there's nothing to distract me from..."

"Yourself?" She completed my sentence and I nodded.

"Yeah, myself, my thoughts, even if I listen to music it reminds me, so it's not really a distraction and then I can't sleep." I tried to shrug it off but I knew my sister could see right through it.

"You know what, I know exactly what you need" Lisa got up with a smile and handed me her bag of chips.

"The chips?"

"No, you rat! Wait here" She went inside picked up her phone and left the room.

"Lisa!!" I called after, but she already left.

A couple of minutes later my phone rang, it was Lisa and I knew she forgot her key card, but I took my time answering the call and went inside to put the bag of chips on Lisa's bed.

"Lauren!" Lisa called from outside of the room and I laughed.

"Yes?" I asked innocently and came closer to the door.

"Open the door Ladybug, got a surprise for you!"

"I don't like surprises!"

"Liar! Now come on!"

I sighed and opened the door. Lisa came in with our sisters. They were all smiling and laughing and Christina hugged me tightly, I guess just wanting to tell me she needed that togetherness too.

"So Disney movie, I pick!" Dani announced as she jumped on my bed.

"No Dani, it's Lauren's night, she picks" Kath said and sat on Lisa's bed.

"My night?"

I just realized all Disney movies had princesses who fell in love with boys. And that is not something I really wanted to watch right now. Frozen maybe, it had more of the sister's relationship then the romantic classic one. Or Mulan, it was more about her trying to save the nation than anything else.

"Moana" I said with a smile, remembering it had no romantic relationships at all.

We settled on the two beds, Christina and Dani sat with me on my bed and Lisa had Kath and Amy on hers. We all sang through the songs except Christina, I don't know if it's because she wasn't feeling it or because she didn't remember the lyrics. Anyway the distraction of a musical movie and no romance was very welcomed to me and finally I could fall asleep easily, still hearing my sisters singing occasionally.

The concert in Boston was really fun, I don't know if one of the best we've had, but definitely a very good one. It probably had to do with the night before that we spent all together. I saw the LGBT flag in one of the front rows while we sang You're Worth It, I wasn't really close to it but when the show was over I kind of regretted not taking it. We've never done it, and we've never did anything pro-LGBT, so I was hesitant, and I knew saying that I regret not taking it was only being smart in retrospective. Now I just wonder what my sisters thought of it, I was sure they saw it, it was hard to miss. But I was pretty sure they won't even bother to mention it once the show's over.