"In Europe you wouldn't bump into people you know" Spencer whispered as we turned around and saw my brother Alex with his girlfriend.

"Hey guys" I said as they got closer to us, "Paying him back for ditching yesterday?" I looked at Betsy teasingly and she laughed.

"Exactly" Betsy said and looked at Spencer questioningly and I got the hint.

"Oh Betsy, that's Spencer, Spence that's Betsy, Alex's girlfriend." I introduced them.

"Hi" Betsy smiled at my girlfriend who just smiled back, as always feeling awkward with introductions.

"Where were you headed?" Alex asked us and Spencer and I looked at each other.

"Trying to find a nice place to eat." I answered him.

"You guys wanna join us?"

"Oh no, don't wanna ruin your date." I dismissed it immediately, also don't want it be awkward with Spencer.

"Nah come on, it'll be fun, we don't mind" Betsy smiled at us and I looked at my girlfriend to get her opinion, she just shrugged her shoulders, letting me know she doesn't mind.

"Okay, do you know where?"

"Yeah, it's the one in the corner" Alex pointed and motioned for us to follow them.

"You sure you're okay with that?" Spencer asked me and I sighed, not knowing how things will go in that double date my brother just pushed me into.

We sat down in the table the waiter guided us to and started to look through the menu. Spencer always had it tough at restaurants, she was a little picky with her food, not that much, but still. She would usually order something with meat.

"You wanna get the mixed?" I asked her, seeing that there was a big dish of mixed kinds of meat.

"It's a big one Laur, I'm not that fat..."

"I meant to share" I explained rolling my eyes, and she nodded in agreement.

"Hey Laur?" Alex caught my attention and I looked up at him, he motioned at Spencer suggestively and I felt my heartbeat getting faster.

"W-what?" I asked stuttering.

"Are you guys... Like... I mean, there's something? Or...?" He didn't know how to ask that, and it only made me feel like I was right by not telling my family, it's like they have no idea about any of this stuff.

"Are you gay?" Betsy asked directly.

"What? No!" I answered right away, obviously I wasn't gay, I liked guys too. The only girl I ever had feelings for was Spencer.

"So you guys aren't dating or anything like that?" Alex insisted and I looked at Spencer who just glanced at me, but she didn't wanna get into that family thing, I just knew she'd back me up for whatever I decided to say.

"Yes, we are... just... don't tell anyone, okay?" I decided to tell him, Alex and I had always been really close, and he already saw Spencer and I holding hands in the middle of the street, so even if I lie to him he'd still suspect.

"So you ARE gay." Betsy said and I rolled my eyes, I loved Betsy but she could be annoying sometimes.

"Being with a girl doesn't make me gay, and I don't wanna think about labels, so drop it" I told her a little bit harsh.

"Calm down Laur" Alex tried to control the situation and I let him, I didn't want to cause a scene with his girlfriend. "Honestly I'm not surprised." I said after a while and I looked up at him surprised.