Earth: what about him?! Did you two fight again?!...

Fluke: No, we don't fight... It's just... Fluke looks at Earth, confused...It's just that it's impossible to decipher him!...

Earth not knowing what he's saying, still confused.

Earth: what do you mean impossible to decipher?!.

Fluke looks ahead, feeling a little left out.

Fluke: I don't know... He doesn't tell me anything... He comes here and plays with the girls and then he leaves without telling me... He's too reserved... Since the two of us found out we're gonna be parents again... He's been behaving in a different way...

Earth still confused.

Earth: How so different?! In fact, he was always a reserved man of few words five years ago... but now he's changed a lot... He's always here... Plays and takes care of the girls...you are thinking too much...must be because of the pregnancy... You always look like this, thoughtful... Do you remember your pregnancy with the twins?! You stayed in the corners just thinking...

Fluke a little sad.

Fluke: Since that day we found out I'm pregnant he hasn't told me he loves me again... It's been a month... Don't you think it's weird?!

Earth noticed his problem immediately, with a fond smile, placed a hand in Fluke's hands, which are one on top of the other.

Earth: You know what?! Why don't you tell him that?!... Tell him what's bothering you, and then see what he has to say to you!... Don't think too much, it's bad for your baby. .. Earth put a hand on Fluke's stomach, took it off, got up from the couch talking at the same time... I'm going to sleep, and so are you... This baby needs rest.

Earth turns and Fluke gets up from the couch asking a question that made Earth stop immediately.

Fluke: And how are you and p'Kao doing?! Your eyes are very red! ...Were you crying?

Earth with his back to Fluke, giving a look of pure sadness, he says without turning around and not looking at Fluke.

Earth: Between me he has nothing... It's all over.

Fluke, not knowing what Earth is saying.

Fluke: what do you mean by...

Earth immediately interrupted him talking and went directly to his bedroom.

Earth: Let's sleep, I'm tired.

Fluke saw that something happened to the two, but not wanting to meddle in the affairs of Earth chose to forget about this conversation, left the living room and went to his bedroom.

The night ended and the other arrived.

Fluke prepared the children for kindergarten, Earth came out of the bedroom with a look and red eyes, looking like he cried all night, Fluke sees this, approaches him, puts a hand on his face and says worried.

Fluke: Earth! What happened to you?! Why are your eyes so red?! They are very inflamed!... P'Kao...

Earth didn't want to talk about anything about what's going on with him, he walks to the bathroom talking.

Earth: nothing happened... I'm going to take a shower... I have work to do...

Fluke saw that he didn't want to say anything and knew the reason was Kao.

Fluke grabbed the kids and took them to kindergarten, then went to the university to teach.

Hours passed and it was late, it was 6 pm, Fluke left the university and went home on the way home, on the road, Fluke looks sideways and was surprised to see Ohm and Thanapon in the middle of the street, on the sidewalk, Fluke felt again that feeling that he decided not to feel anymore, since the last fight he had with Ohm, he wanted to stop but decided not to.