"The school flowers are so good-looking! Lu Shen is a bit cold, and so good-looking!"

"Can't stand it, can't stand it! The beauty is multiplied by two!"

The voices around Chu Yu heard a few words clearly, and he proudly said to Brother Meng, "Look, freshmen in the first year of high school are enrolling.

Before he was finished, Lu Shi stretched out his hand and placed his palm directly on his face. While covering the eyes of others, he hugged him.

The surroundings fell silent for a moment, and soon, all kinds of fine and dense voices sounded again, and several low voices were mixed in between.

Brother Meng found that there are so many people taking pictures!

Chu Yu didn't struggle, he grabbed Lu Shi's hand with both hands and pulled it down to reveal his eyes. The look in Lu Shi's eyes was full of narrowness and a smile.

With the lower half of his face covered by Lu Shi, Chu Yu stuck out the tip of his tongue, licked Lu Shi's palm twice, and asked in a low voice, "Is my boyfriend jealous?"

Perceiving the soft and wet palms of his hands, Lu Shi's eyes darkened slightly, "Well, I'm jealous."

Chu Yu laughed again, relying on the fact that no one could see it, pouting, and kissing Lu Shi's palms heavily, "Okay, then coax you!"

The opening ceremony and the mobilization meeting were as boring as Old Ye said.

Fang Ziqi listened for a while, took out the knowledge booklet he carried with him from his pocket, shielded the noise, and began to memorize it earnestly.

Brother Meng looked around, suddenly his sight was certain.

He watched for two seconds, and couldn't hold back, poking his elbow at Fang Ziqi next to him, "Tsk tusk tusk, look at Lu Shen and the school girl, famous scene!"

Fang Ziqi raised his head from the ocean of knowledge and saw them obliquely behind. Chu Yu tilted his head against Lu Shi's shoulder, his eyes closed, his breathing fluctuated evenly, and he was already asleep.

And Lu Shi's hand was firmly placed on Chu Yu's ear, isolating him from the speech of the leader on the stage and the noisy noise around him.

Many people around are watching them in secret.

Lu Shi's expression was natural, his neat facial features seemed alienated and cold, and there was no extra expression on his face. His eyes fell on the stage without being affected at all.

Fang Ziqi retracted his gaze and stuffed a booklet of English vocabulary into Brother Meng's hand, "Come and study together!"

The senior year of high school passed peacefully and quickly.

The temperature drops and rises, and the daylight shortens and stretches again.

The day before the college entrance examination, Lao Ye was standing on the podium with a thermos cup beside him.

"I have a lot to say, but at this moment, I don't know what to say."

Lao Ye's eyes were reddish, and he smiled, "I am very happy to have been with my classmates for the past two years, thank you."

In the classroom, a girl couldn't help sobbing.

Old Ye stood upright, just like in the first class of the second year of high school, turned around, and wrote three words on the blackboard with chalk, "Hello classmates, my surname is Ye, Ye Zhouqing, from Dongpo’s famous line. 'A boat is light, and the two oars are amazing.' I am your head teacher, and I have taught you Chinese for two years. I am very happy and honored to spend the most precious and memorable high school time with my classmates."