66

I don't know if I have received multiple instructions from Lao Ye. Throughout the day and a few minutes after each class, the teacher will first come with a piece of chicken soup. Directly to you, you have to listen to it if you don’t listen.

Waiting for dinner, Zhang Yueshan looked at the crock pot tea tree mushroom stewed chicken soup on the menu, and quickly turned away, disgusting, "I have been poured too much today, I don't want to see the word'chicken soup' in these two days!"

"me too!"

Brother Meng was strange, "But what's the matter, why did the teachers turn on the chicken soup mode for the soul one by one? And all of them are one set and one set, without repetitive patterns! I heard this one day, there is a kind of thing I can lift my hand to bind Canglong and writing papers can get full marks. As long as I practice for a summer vacation, I will be able to advance into the NBA in a blink of an eye. If I can't do it today, I will definitely be able to do it tomorrow with confidence!"

Li Hua said, "Because something happened to the school next door."

Chu Yu was leaning his head, looking at the menu in Lu Shi's hand, he was taken aback for a moment, with a bad premonition, "What happened?"

The "neighbor school" in Li Hua's mouth refers to the Third Middle School, which is in the same district and a few blocks away from Jianing Private.

Because this piece is full of games, it is only their two middle schools, so they call each other "next door."

"A junior high school classmate of mine was studying there and quietly revealed that three students have died since the beginning of school. One died suddenly while studying in the morning, and the other fell to the ground during running exercises and was sent to the hospital without rescue. There was another. It’s because the mock quiz failed to pass the test. I went to the school and abandoned the teaching building in the middle of the night and jumped to death."

For a while, several people fell silent and did not speak.

I don't know exactly what it feels like, but I feel a little bit cold.

Chu Yu didn't want to be so close to death.

Li Hua continued, "These things are all under pressure. We haven't heard the news, but the teacher must know about it. I guess that's why Lao Ye and the others just poured chicken soup on us in a variety of ways, fearing that we would study. If you are under great pressure, or have a bad mentality after failing the exam, you just jump off a building or something."

After he finished speaking, the eyes of several people turned to Fangziqi who was peeling peanuts, and they were very unified.

Fang Ziqi squeezed the peanuts, and stopped, a little scared, "What are you doing, what do you see me doing? Want me to teach you how to peel peanuts?"

Zhang Yueshan worried, "Academic Committee, are you... in a good mood?"

Fang Ziqi rolled his eyes and threw peanuts in the air, and fell into his mouth, "What horror are you all thinking about? Look at me, am I the kind of person who can jump off the building? The kind who can be in the study room or Anyone who died suddenly in the playground?"

Brother Meng also looked worried, "Yes."

Fang Ziqi: "..."

He looked at Chu Yu again, "School beauty, what do you think?"

Chu Yu was also a little scared when he thought of Fang Ziqi's facial paralysis when he saw his transcript and was taken out of the study room for too much effort.

"I also think that there is a great possibility. The Academic Committee, you must take care!"

Fang Ziqi: "..."