69

The memory of the next ten minutes, like a layer of veil, became blurred and unclear.

Chu Yu only knew that he was pressed by Lu Shi on the rough wall in the corner, and he couldn't struggle halfway. Lu Shi kissed him very deeply, even to the back, due to lack of oxygen, his mind was very dizzy, and his tongue was numb because he could not close his lips, and saliva overflowed along the corners of his mouth.

While he was breathing, he wondered in a daze, whether Lu Shi was going to eat him and let the bones and blood of the two melt together.

When Lu Shi removed his lips and teeth, Chu Yu first took a deep breath of the cold winter air to relieve the dizziness caused by the lack of oxygen in the brain.

His legs were weak, his hands were weak, and he couldn't stand. Simply pull the coat when landing, let yourself stick to the other's arms, and rest with half-closed eyes.

He kept chanting in his heart, and it turned out that the information was not credible, and the information was really unreliable!

However, did Lu Shi secretly check the information?

He tried to recall that at the beginning, the teeth of the two people did collide, but soon, Lu Shi showed his strong learning talent and ability to correct errors.

Anyway, it didn't take long before he was kissed and couldn't think of anything else.

This is probably... the gap between people?

Chu Yu suddenly realized-boyfriend is so good, where does he need to work hard to research information?

He will be stupid to check the information in the future!

At this time, Lu Shi was standing loosely against the wall, holding Chu Yu in his arms, and running his hands along his back.

There is no trace of hostility between his brows, only the laziness after sex.

Only when someone passed by and looked at him inquisitively, would Lu Shi be like a beast smashed into his territory, with warnings in his eyes.

After taking a rest, I don’t know how long, Chu Yu asked in a dumb voice, "Do you want to go back?"

Lu Shi squeezed Chu Yu's chin with his fingers and lifted it up, looking at his watery eyes, "Is there any strength?"

The tail sound that evokes slightly, brings up a completely different **** from the past.

"Well, almost."

Chu Yu's voice softened, "Lu Shi, don't pinch my chin. You pinched it just now, and it still hurts a bit now."

He found out. When kissing, he pushed twice with his hand, and his hand was pressed against the wall. When he couldn't breathe and wanted not to open his head to catch his breath, Lu Shi tightly squeezed his chin and continued kissing, making him unable to move.

When this person kissed him, it was like tearing off the cover of the usual disguise.

Chu Yu...like it very much.

On weekdays, Lu Shi is restrained and restrained. Only at this time can he feel very clearly that Lu Shi really wants him, so much.

Yiyan released his finger and Lu Shi lowered his head again and kissed Chu Yu's chin.

Coaxed by this action, Chu Yu took Lu Shi's hand and coughed slightly, "Leave, go back to school, go back to school, go back, go back to study hard!"

The next morning, Chu Yula lay in bed together when they landed.

In the winter morning, getting up is no less than crossing the robbery.