61.

Summer was filled with amazing memories for the group of friends,full of laughter and fun and making sure they had the best time together before they were separated.Before they knew it though,summer was over,and Ricky and Nini were standing at the airport getting ready to board on their flight to New York.
''I'm going to miss you so much.'' Nini said as she hugged both of her moms.
''We're going to miss you too honey.So much.''they said and pulled away from the hug.
''You're going to do amazing though and we know we're leaving you in good hands.'' Mama D said and pointed to Ricky.He was a few feet away hugging his dad,and as soon as they were over they made their way to them.''This is it,huh?'' Ricky said and wrapped his arms around Nini's shoulders.''Going to college.''
''We're all so proud of you both.'' Mike said.
''We truly are.'' Mama C added.
Their moment was interrupted by the woman on the speaker announcing it was time to board.They said their goodbyes and hugged one last time before it was time to go.
''Are you ready?'' Ricky asked her and gave her his hand.
''With you?Never have been more ready.'' she smiled at him and interlocked their hands.

'' she smiled at him and interlocked their hands