6.

They had been in the mall for some hours,going from shop to shop to find a dress for the dance.Kourtney and Ashlyn had found their outfits,so now they were walking around aisles with dresses trying to find the perfect ones for Gina and Nini.
''Gi,what about this?It would look amazing on you.''Gina turned around to see Nini holding a beautiful,light blue dress and her face immediately lightened up.
''That's gorgeous,I'm gonna try it on.''she said excitedly.
Few minutes later,she walked out of the dressing room,looking stunning.
''So what do you think?''
''You look amazing.''Ashlyn said.
''A certain blue-eyed water polo player is going to lose it when she sees you.''Kourtney said with a smirk.A blush covered Gina's cheeks.''What?Why would you think Ej would react that way?Plus Nini is my date remember?''she said nervously.
''Anyways,Nini did you find anything?''Gina asked as a yellow dress caught Nini's eye.
''Yeah,I think i found one I like,I'm going to try it on.''
She moved to the dressing room and took a deep breath.She quickly tried the dress on,immediately smiling at the sight of her.She felt beautiful.
''Ni,come out so we can see you.''
She went to the girls,who smiled brightly when they saw her.
''You look beautiful Neens,really.''Kourtney said.
''You do,there is no way a bunch of boys aren't gonna ask you to dance.''Gina said smirking.
''Oh,I-I don't know about that.''Nini said.
''Why not Ni?It's true,you could easily have a date,not to mention you didn't even let Ricky set you up with someone.''Gina said.
Nini's face fell at the mention of the boy,frowning.''Come on now,you know the reason.''she said looking down,feeling slightly embarrassed.
Kourtney put a hand on her shoulder.''So is this about Ricky?''
''I mean,yes,what's the point of me having a date when I-I feel this way about him.It's not fair to me and it won't be fair to anyone else.''
Kourtney sighed ''Oh,Neens.'' and took her in a hug.''I wish I could make something to make you feel better.''
Nini moved away from the hug,sniffing slightly.''Yeah,I wish.But it's okay,I'm gonna have Gina by my side all night,right?''
''Damn right,and I'm gonna block them from your view all night if I have to.''Gina said.
''You guys are the best.''she made a gesture with her hands ''Group hug?''
They all laughed as they hugged tightly in the middle of the dressing room.
''This is nice,but can we finally go eat?I'm starving.''Ashlyn said and all of them broke into giggles.
They broke apart from the hug,Nini going to change to her clothes,thinking how grateful she was to have her friends.