10.

Another hour has passed by,people starting to leave.The group was back at their table,with only Ricky missing as he spent the whole night being with Allison barely talking to the rest.
''So Nini.''Aiden turned to her.''We are having a get together after this,me and my friends,wanna come?''Aiden asked.''You should all come.''he said diverting his attention to the rest.
''We'll be there.''Kourtney quickly answered,sensing what Nini's answer would be.
When the group got out of the school,ready to leave,they were stopped by the sight in front of them.
''God,why are you reacting this way?''he yelled.
''Why am I reacting this way?I literally asked you for one thing.''Allison yelled back.
''One thing? I literally did everything you asked for,and never complained and I stayed by your side the whole night.''
''Ohh,thank you so much for the favor.''
He deeply sighed,frustration overtaking him.''You know that's not what I-''
''You know what,Ricky?We're done.''she said and quickly left before he had the chance to say anything back.
He sat down in the steps,his head in his hands as he felt his eyes sting,tears threatening to spill.
Nini's heart broke at the sight of him like that.
''Hey,Kourt,hold on,I'm gonna see if he's okay.''
''Okay,we'll be by the car waiting,don't take too long.'' she said and Nini nodded.
She sat down next to him,softly removing his hands from their place.
''Are you okay?''she asked softly.
''No.''he croaked out.
''Come on stand up,I think you should go home and rest.''
He nodded and looked at her.''Will you come with me?We can watch movies and have a sleepover.I need you.''he said.
''Oh Rick,I don't-''
''Please.''he said,caressing her hand.''I really need you.''
She softened at the sight and nodded.''Get in the car,I'm gonna tell Kourtney.''
''So,is he okay?''Kourtney questioned when Nini reacher her.
''No,not really.''
Kourtney sighed,like she already knew her next words.''Let me guess,you're not coming with us because he needs you.''
''He does,Kourt,I can't leave him like that.''she said,hoping she would understand.
''And what about all the times you needed him?Was he there?''
''I-I don't care.''she said sadly.''And you don't even get it okay?So please stop telling me what to do.''she took a breath.''Please,tell Aiden I'm sorry.''she said and turned around to leave,cursing herself for raising her voice at Kourtney,when all she did was look out for her.
She knew she was right,she knew Red was right but she loved Ricky,she wished she didn't,but she did and she could never leave him.