1.

Red was over at Nini's house for the past hour,both sprawled on her couch,munching on the truffles he brought her

''So are we going to talk about it?''Red said.

Nini sighed ''I really don't want to'' she said.
Red stood up from his place and sat next to her.
''We have to though,what is that,the fourth time the past two weeks he has blown you off for Allison?

''The fifth'' she mumbled.

''Exactly,he can't keep doing that to you and you can't keep forgiving him everytime,especially when he does nothing to prove he's even sorry for that''

''I know,okay?I know.But you also know how i feel about him,and it's just so-''
''So?''
''It's just so hard staying mad at him.He does this and there are other times when he makes up for it and he is his sweet self plus i can't even hold a grudge to a stranger,so especially not to him''
''Ugh,that's true you're too sweet for your own good.But you can't let him keep treat you like a second choice and it's not even you,he has pushed us all aside for the past seven months since he met her.''
''You're right,you are''
''If only you had listened to me and told him about your feelings before''
''Nothing would change Red,he never felt this way about me,the only thing I would do was destroy out friendship''
''Maybe or maybe not,you can't be sure of that''
She let out a bitter laugh''For that one,I can,why would he feel this way about me when there are girls like Allison out there'' she said looking down at her lap.
Red sighed deeply,hating hearing her talk this way about herself when she was one of the most beautiful and amazing people he knew.He enraptured her in a hug''I always hate when you speak this way Neens,you're so beautiful and kind and sweet,maybe Ricky didn't see,but that's not making it any less true''he said and heard her sniffle.
He let her go and looked at her seriously''Just promise me you won't let him walk all over you anymore,I'm tired of seeing you hurt.''
''I promise''
''So you're telling me you're not gonna fall for the whole 'I brought you coffee and donuts from your favourite shop ' trick he pulls off every time?''
She let out a small laugh''Shut up,I don't fall for that everytime''
He gave her a look ''Fine fine,maybe I do,but I promise not this time''
''Hm,I'll believe it when I see it''