20.

Ricky,quickly spotted Nini in the waiting room,running towards them,but without missing the looks of disappointments their friends gave him.
''Nini.'' he said out of breath.
She looked at him with a straight face.''What do you want Ricky?'' she said tiredly.
''Can we please talk? Outside?''he asked and grabbed her wrist.
''There's nothing I want to say to you.'' she answered and yanked her hand out of his.
''Please,let me explain.''he pleaded with her.
''Explain what Ricky?'' she raised her voice. ''The reason why you weren't here when I needed you?Why you broke your promise?For the hundredth time?I'm tired of your stupid explanations.''
''No,no Nini,I swear I was going to be here but Allison asked me-''
''What?'' she said through gritted teeth.
''Let me-''
''No'' it was like something snapped within her,fed up with everything.''You broke your promise again,and for fucking what,Ricky? For someone who doesn't even care about you.She continuously manipulates you and treats you horribly and yet you have been choosing over us,over me,every single time.I have been besides you through everything,fucking everything,Ricky!And you couldn't even do something for me once.You promised you would be better after you have been hurting me for months,and you couldn't even do that and I'm so tired.''she said shaking her head.
''Please if you would just listen -''
''Listen to what? You asking for me to forgive after you messed up again? No I'm done with it and I'm done with you.'' she said looking him in the eyes.
Tears threatened to spill out of his eyes.''You can't mean that.You can't,please.''
''I do Ricky,I actually do and I mean it.''
''No,you-you are my best friend,we're best friends.''he said and grabbed her hand again,placing it close to his chest,
Nini laughed bitterly.''No,we're not and we haven't been for a long time.''she said.''I don't like who you have become Ricky.''a tear rolling down her cheeks.She wiped it off,looking up at him. ''I think you should leave.''
''No'' he shook his head.
''Please,leave,I - I don't need you here,I got everyone I need.'' she said,her voice slightly trembling,wiping a tear before it could fall off.
Ricky stood there,not moving.
''Dude,she asked you to leave.'' Red spoke up.
''Fine.''he said defeated.''Since,you don't need me anymore.'' he said,sadly.
He turned around and made his way out of the room,tears streaming down his face.
Did he just lose the most important person in his life?