40.

One hour later Nini was a bit tipsy,after two or three shots and she was now sitting with Aiden,Kourtney and Ashley at one of the couches,talking. 'Say so' by Doja Cat started playing by the speakers,Ashley gasping.
''Oh my god,babe let's go dance,I love that song.'' she exclaimed,dragging her girlfriend to the dance floor. Nini couldn't help but laugh at her reaction.She turned to Aiden,who has been rather silent since they arrived,causing her to frown.
''Babe,is everything okay?'' she asked softly.
''Yeah,why?'' he asked.
'Um,I don't know,you've been kind of out of it since we left Ricky.'' she said,causing him to slightly clench his jaw,and confirming her thoughts that he was probably mad at him.
''Well,don't you think he was a bit rude to say the least?'' he said.
''Oh.I don't know.'' she said awkwardly.
''You don't know?'' he said and raised his brows.
''I mean,I wouldn't pay him attention,you know? He was already kind of drunk,didn't really know what he was saying.'' she chuckled nervously.
''If you say so.You do know him better.''he hummed.
She stayed silent for a moment.''Are you mad at me?'' she asked hesitantly.
He widened his eyes.''What? No,of course not.You didn't do anything.'' he said and before she could say something else he surged forward,catching her lips.They separated after a while.''Sorry,for ruining the mood before,want to go dance?'' he asked.
She smiled at him and nodded.Before they could reach the dance floor,Nini felt a hand grab her.
''Niniiii.'' Gina slurred,more than tipsy.
''Yes,Gi?' she laughed.
''Come play with the rest of us.''
She furrowed her brows.''Play what?''
''A bunch of people are playing spin the bottle.''
''Gi,I have a boyfriend.And so do you,you remember that?''
''Oh,come on it's a party! You don't have to kiss anyone,we'll just make fun of the rest.'' Gina said happily.
''Jesus,fine let's go.'' she said and rolled her eyes.
''Yayy.''
Nini turned to Aiden.''We'll just go for five-ten minutes,okay?We'll go dance then.'' she said and he nodded,interlocking their hands together. When they reached the group,they sat down together and the first thing Nini noticed was that Ricky was there as well.The corners of her mouth turned up when his gaze turned to her but that smile quickly fell when she saw who was sitting right next to him. What the fuck.