42.

Ricky noticed Nini in the corner of his eyes,as the song changed to 'Still Don't Know My Name' by Labrinth and he smirked to himself.He moved him and Allison closer to the other couple,placing his hands low at Allison's waist as she circled her arms around him,while he kept eye contact with Nini.She brought Aiden closer to her by the neck and rested her head on his chest,still holding eye contact.Ricky moved Allison's hips to the rhythm looking straight to Nini's eyes as she moved slowly to the beat of the music.It's like they were in a battle and both of them wanted to win this.Ricky,letting alcohol control his actions,moved his hand brushing Allison's hair off her face,and rested his forehead on hers,his eyes still on Nini.She gulped,but still lifted her head,threaded her fingers through Aiden's hair and did the same as Ricky.He clenched his jaw at the sight and without thinking he crushed his lips on Allison's,his eyes open.Nini stood there frozen for a second before she brought Aiden's neck down and pressed her lips on his.Allison was the first to pull away,slightly out of a breath,a smug smile plastered on her face,but Ricky wasn't looking at her.He saw her as she pulled away from Aiden and continued dancing,so he followed her lead.Soon,the song was finished,both of them still having not looked away from each other for more than a few seconds.He finally averted his gaze,turning to Allison.
''Well,this was fun.''he said as he removed his hands from her and took a step back.
''It was.'' she said,twirling a strand of hair around her finger.
''Well,I'll see you around then.'' he said,and shrugged his shoulders.He did make sure to take a last glance at Nini,throwing a subtle wink at her and also noticed how Allison stood there dumbfounded.Well,that definitely felt good.
Nini on the other hand was standing there,still in Aiden's arms dancing,a million thoughts going through her head.What the fuck just happened.