▪️▪️▪️CH. 35▪️▪️▪️

The remainder of the week flew by for Jungkook. He was kept so busy with the wedding plans and training Borahae that the weekend was almost upon him before he realized it. The wedding arrangements were coming together nicely.

Measurements had been taken and Kook had placed the order for his and Taehyung's attire for the wedding. He'd made sure to add a couple of extra centimeters to the waistband size of his pants as well as the shirt and jacket to allow for any further expansion of his belly, he just hoped that Taekookie didn't go through a sudden growth spurt in the next three weeks!

Jin had replied and promised to make Kookie's wedding cake to the specifications he'd requested. Jin had also spoken with Yuna in regards to the buffet he was planning on arriving a couple of days prior to the wedding so that he could set up camp in the kitchen and help her out. There weren't going to be that many guests but Jin wanted his friends to have the best and after much consulting with Yuna by phone, they had put together a tantalizing menu for the buffet. Only problem was, they weren't telling what was going to be available.

Jungkook had narrowed down the choice of wedding invitations to three and printed the three out. He'd sat with Taehyung one evening, discussing them and finally making a choice. While Tae was busy working during the day and therefore leaving Kookie with most of the arrangements, he did try to involve his lover as much as possible. After all, it was Taehyung's wedding just as much as his.

Jungkook had been quite happy to print out the wedding invitations on the computer, but Tae had gone behind his back and surprised him by having the invites printed by a professional. Kookie had at first complained that it had been an unnecessary expense but as Taehyung had pointed out, there weren't that many of them and he wanted 'his bunny' to have the best, Kookie had promptly felt his hormones take over and ended up a sniffling, happy mess in his boyfriend's arms.

They were sitting together on the couch in the lounge room writing the details on the envelopes to post off the wedding invitations when Tae spoke. "Have you thought about flowers, Bunny?"

"Flowers?" Kookie turned his gaze to his partner. "I'm not carrying a bouquet if that's what you're thinking," he huffed, "I'm not a bride, I'm a groom too."

Chuckling softly, Tae brushed the bangs out of Jungkook's eyes. "No, I wasn't thinking about you carrying a bouquet but we will need botinners."

"Oh, yeah."

"I thought that maybe a cream rose bud?"

A soft kiss was exchanged. "Cream it is then. Would you like me to order them?" asked Tae.

"Actually, there may be some in the gardens," replied Jungkook as he thought, "We could always take a look and see exactly what there is."

"Only problem you're going to have there, Kook, is making sure that there's enough buds ready on the day."

"Good point. Better order them then."

The silence descended again as each man thought about the approaching wedding. Then Kookie broke the silence. "I'm sure there's something we've forgotten, although I can't think for the life of me what it is."

"Got your notebook?"

"Yup."

"Then let's go through it and see."

"Okay."

"Invitations?"

"Check."

"Catering and cake?"

"Check."

"Suits?"

"Check."

"Flowers and rings?"