Brother Meng touched his chin and calmed down, "Anyway, if it is really exposed, I will testify that Lu Shen and Xiao Hua are really just the same table friendship for sustainable development!"

After listening to Zhang Yueshan, he asked Li Hua, "What is the name of an idiom?"

Li Hua: "There is no silver three hundred taels here, or do you want to cover it?"

Brother Meng covered his mouth, urn sounded, "Okay, I'll shut up, I'm silent."

In the office, Lao Ye’s Strawberry Wolfberry Tea was replaced with honeysuckle tea.

Sit down in the office chair, Lao Ye looked at Lu Shi, then at Chu Yu, and finally turned his gaze back to Lu Shi, "Lu Shi, let you come to the office because there is a news to tell you."

Lu Shi stood at the desk, tall and straight, with a lack of eyebrows. The sun outside the window was dazzling, maybe it was a little hot, he folded his sleeves at his elbows, revealing his cold, thin forearms.

He has always respected the teacher, "Teacher you say."

Lao Ye thought about his words, paying attention to Lu Shi's expression, and said, "Your grandfather is seriously ill and is now receiving treatment in the hospital. Your family has contacted the school and has already asked for leave for you. I hope you can go back as soon as possible."

It's not that Lao Ye has never dealt with this kind of thing. He has been a class teacher for many years, but every time he encounters such a situation, he always finds it difficult to speak out when facing students.

He was really afraid of the students crying when they stood in front of him.

Lu Shi asked, "What disease did my grandfather have?"

Seeing that Lu Shi’s expression was still stable, Old Ye calmed down a bit and replied, “It’s a stroke.” After finishing speaking, he quickly added, “Although stroke is a kind of illness, the condition is sudden, and hemiplegia often occurs. The sequelae of the elderly will not be very convenient to move in the future, but as long as they are treated properly, the elderly will definitely not be in danger of life!"

Chu Yu swept across the expression on Lu Shi's face, spoke quickly, and directed Lao Ye's gaze to himself, "Teacher, I am not worried about Lu Shi alone. Can I accompany him?"

"Of course!" Lao Ye also had this idea, so he called Chu Yu to the office together.

He said with satisfaction, "You have a good relationship, and the teacher has approved the fake of classmate Chu Yu. It is better to be accompanied by someone alone."

Chu Yu nodded, "Thank you teacher!"

Bought the nearest flight, went back to the dormitory to pack things, and took a taxi from school to the airport.

When the two landed in city a, it was already dark.

Chu Yu wears a white coat and light-colored jeans, and his vision is very refreshing. He walked next to Lu Shi, "If Lao Ye doesn't approve of my falsehood, I will come with you over the wall. Who knows if Fang Weishan actually told that old man, Lu Shaochu has your hand behind it."

Thinking about it this way, Chu Yu couldn't help but healed up a lot of scumbags, worried, "Lu Shi, would that old man make any tricks?"

Ye Feng had long lost its coolness, but Lu Shi was worried. He touched Chu Yu's hand first to make sure he was not cold, and then replied, "No. Now I am the only one left in the Lu family."

"Yes."

Chu Yu had seen many older generations like Lu Zhaohe, who valued family fame and inheritance more than anything else. It was impossible for Lu Shaochu to be released, so Lu Shi was the only heir to the Lu family.