The door was closed with a "bang", and before the light could be turned on, Chu Yu was pressed against the door by Lu Shi and kissed him heavily. Chu Yu was also depressed for a long time, his neck was tight, and he raised his chin and kissed Lu Shi.

This moment is different from usual.

The fierce and primitive invasion and predation between males, in such a close distance, there is nothing to hide.

The kiss was extremely strong, and the lips of the two heavy men felt pain.

But what followed was even more turbulent excitement.

It was pitch black in the field of vision, and I couldn't see anything. Only the body temperature of the two touched, and the sound of rapid breathing was tightly entangled like threads.

Between the kisses, Chu Yu's wristband was on Lu Shi's neck, with a tight, trembling voice, "Lu Shi, no..."

"you want."

Lu Shi's breathing was also rapid and severe, and he coaxed, "Be good, don't refuse."

Chu Yu couldn't speak anymore and couldn't bear it. He obeyed his blood-sucking instinct and opened his mouth to bite on Lu Shi's shoulder.

The blood was swallowed down the throat, and the huge joy-pleasure brought by the blood sucking was superimposed on Lu Shi's hands, making him unbearably let out a low sob, his muscles tense, and suddenly relax after a few seconds.

Turn on the light, Lu Shi opened the window, Ren Chunye's wind came in.

Chu Yu found alcohol and cotton swabs in the drawer, soaked the cotton swabs, leaned over his body, and wiped the wounds on Lu Shi's lips little by little.

In this position, Lu Shi put his hand on Chu Yu's back waist.

Chu Yu's body trembled sensitively.

He was worried about what Lu Shi would do again, and warned, "I'm disinfecting you, don't move."

"Ok."

Lu Shi lazily propped his head with his hands, looking at Chu Yu with his eyes, like a fierce beast with curtailed claws, without threat.

After Chu Yu eliminated the poison twice, Lu Shi got up.

Chu Yu asked him, "Are you going to take a bath?"

Lu Shiban lowered his eyes and looked lazy, "I don't take a bath, but wash my hands."

In the morning, when Lu Shi went out, Chu Yu was still wrapped in a soft quilt and did not get up. Before leaving, Lu Shi leaned in and kissed Chu Yu's forehead and gently closed the door.

In the suite of the Mangali Resort Hotel, Fang Weishan, dressed in a black nightgown, sat on a European-style sofa chair and served a cup of coffee.

Although he was detained for a period of time, Fang Weishan obviously didn't suffer much, he was still rich, with a kind smile on his face.

Lu Shi was very close to this uncle.

But now, the two of them are sitting opposite each other, neither of them mean to speak first.

Fang Weishan was obsessed with the silver teaspoon, stirring the coffee round by round, while the steam was rising, he was guessing what Lu Shi was looking for for him.

About his sister Fang Weiyun's affairs, he had counted it up with Lu Shaochu a few days ago-I don't know which opponent it is, who is hiding in the dark and stumbling them.

The installation of eavesdropping devices in Fang Weiyun's jewelry and Lu Shi's watch was unpredictable, so his sister was not careful and exposed the murders.