After the pizza, when Sam and Arielle had already come over and we went to our usual room where we filmed our videos, James was sitting between Dani and Kath and even though I really wanted to sit on the edge, Amy took that place, so I sat up right behind him.

"Oh rip! Spencer why didn't you say that nobody is wearing merch??" Christina protested when she noticed, she was always in the details. Although it definitely wasn't mandatory to have a merch thing in every video, she still always preferred that it will.

"I'm off duty!" She called after her with a big smirk, Christina glared at her sarcastically and ran upstairs to grab something merch related, she came back with a yellow beanie. "That yellow really sticks out" Spencer laughed when my oldest sister came back.

"Shut up, off duty" Christina muttered at her, using it as a nickname that made us laugh.

"Hey I'm Christina" "I'm Kathrine" "I'm Lisa" "I'm Amy" "I'm Lauren"

But then I heard Christina laughing hard and James turned to Lisa confused.

"Wait, wait no, wait, I thought..." James looked really disoriented, "I thought Lauren, then Amy and then Dani."

"AH! SEE! I'm not the only one!" Amy said and I looked at her amused.

"He can get confused, he's not a family member, but you ARE my older sister" I reprimanded her and she bowed her head.

"Okay" She said in a little voice, like scared of what I said and I chuckled.

"Amy, then Lauren, then Dani" James looked at Christina for approval and we did the intro again. This time we were caught off by James wanting to introduce himself before we said our last name. I didn't really like the idea, he wasn't in our band or in our family, but whatever, my sisters let him.

Christina, Dani and Lisa were arguing about who knew him before and who was more a James fan, but eventually they just told their history of being fans and contacting him. It was a really long conversation that Lisa would probably cut off for the edit, and I was getting really bored, I tried to pretend like I was in it because I didn't know which parts Lisa will put in. I spotted Spencer sitting next to Arielle in the floor leaning on the wall, Arielle loved that spot, no idea why. Spencer reached to her phone and caught my eye on the way, we smiled at each other and then I heard James introducing the harmonizing challenge, and then ramble again about himself loving the game. But we were finally getting started.

We were flying through the songs, less talking more singing was exactly what I needed. James only paid attention to Dani, Christina and Lisa, but I already saw him being friendly with Amy and Kath when he came. That kind of left me alone. I looked at Spencer again but she was busy on her phone, didn't really pay attention to her surroundings.

Anyway, just because I absolutely loved the harmonizing challenge I still enjoyed filming it. I even more loved it when we wanted to sing Keep Holding On by Avril Lavigne but he didn't know it, I felt like I had a leverage on him, but also I didn't know All I Ask by Adelle that he suggested, well none of my sisters did so it's fine.

We didn't do the question of the week this time, and when we finished Lisa showed us her arrangement for the Demi Lovato medley we would do with James. I loved it, Lisa did a good job. I was actually glad I didn't get parts with James, only one line. I think Lisa might have caught on to me not really liking him and did it on purpose. Well I don't know why I thought that, I think Lisa always figures me out. I just hope not with everything.

"Wait I think... in that part, maybe Amy should go higher alone... Ames, can you go higher on that part? 'Have a heart attack...'" I went higher on Amy's part to demonstrate.