Zhu Zhifei laughed, "I am not making your scientific fishing more difficult!"

The two of you punched me and kicked, jokingly and scrambled directly.

Chu Yu turned his head and looked at Lu Shi who was sitting far away, he breathed into the palm of his hand, and walked back quickly.

Isn't it just being in love? It's like someone can't.

Day, I really don’t.

Chu Yu sat down when he landed, "The stone caught a big fish and got up, it shows that the day is hard—"

Lu Shi's hand suddenly rested on the back of his hand.

"Boil what?"

Chu Yu didn't dare to move manually, "Boil and boil fish soup."

Looking down at Chu Yu, Lu Shi gently stroked his earlobe with his finger, "Is it cold."

Like being bewitched, Chu Yu nodded his chin, "...cold."

After a while, he wore a warm coat on him.

Wrapped in the coat when he landed, Chu Yu felt that he was tightly covered by the other's breath.

No one had the mind to see if a fish had taken the bait. Chu Yu even felt that it would be nice to sit together like this.

The night fishing activity lasted until one o'clock in the morning.

From afar, Wei Guanglei shouted, "Brother Lu, Young Master, withdraw, go back to sleep!"

Chu Yu was originally dozing off, when he was suddenly awakened, still a little dazed.

Lu Shi had put the fishing rod away and handed it to Chu Yu.

The two got up and walked along the embankment. Chu Yu was not sober, and his feet slipped.

He didn't care about it himself, instead, Lu Shi stopped immediately, holding the fishing rod and tin bucket in one hand, and pulling the other back, "holding."

Chu Yu wanted to say, I just need to concentrate on walking by myself, so I don't have to take it.

But he moved his lips and didn't say anything, so he put his hand on it first.

Lu Shi's hands were dry and warm, and they were very comfortable to hold.

Chu Yu looked at Lu Shi's back and thought, probably...this is just falling in love, right?

For example, hold hands first.

The four people converged, and Lu Shi didn't let go of his hand.

The light was dim, and neither Wei Guanglei nor Zhu Zhifei noticed. Seeing that the tin bucket that Lu Shi was carrying was empty, they laughed, "Brother Lu, you also sometimes miss!"

In the dark, Lu Shi's fingers were rubbing circularly on the back of Chu Yu's hand. He didn't argue, "Well, let's go."

When he returned to Lu Shi's house, Chu Yu took a hot bath first. When he entered the bedroom in slippers, Lu Shi was sitting on the bed with white headphones in his ears. Seeing his expression, he should be listening to the phone recording.

Because only the bedside lamp was turned on, the Lu Shi under the lamp should not be allowed to become the focus of sight.

His shredded hair fell naturally, his eyelashes were shadowed by the light, and his long legs stretched out while bending, in a lazy appearance.

Chu Yu leaned on the door frame, tangled, and slept on the same bed before they were together. Is this development too fast?

No, when they weren't together, they were already lying on the same bed.