Chapter twenty four

( I know I don't usually put warnings but prepare for a whole lotta smut. )

Carmen's pov-

 " You're.so.perfect." Grey said between kisses.

 I was currently straddling his lap. I could feel his erection underneath me. I started slowly grinding on it. He released a low groan into my mouth as we kissed. 

 Grey slowly lifted my top over my head, leaving me topless. I slipped off his shirt and threw it on the floor. He cupped my breasts and squeezed them. 

 " You're so fucking beautiful." he kissed and sucked on my neck for a minute before kissing down to my breasts. He took my nipple into his mouth and sucked on it. He rolled the other one between his fingers. He nibbled on my nipple, causing me to let out a moan. 

 " Fuck" I breathed out, heat rushing to my center.

 I slid off of Grey's lap and sat between his legs. I started tugging on his pants, he lifted his hips so I could pull them down.

 I took the head of his dick into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. He put his hand on my head and pushed my mouth further down on his dick. 

 I gagged a little but kept going.

 " You take me so fucking well." he praised.

 " Look at that pretty mouth of yours, wrapped around my cock." he gathered my hair into a ponytail and held it behind my head. 

   The heat between my legs was beginning to be too much to handle. I slipped one of my hands into my sweatpants and into my panties. 

 I let out a moan as I started rubbing my clit. 

 " Uh uh uh." he scolded, he pulled my mouth off of him and my hand out of my pants. 

 He cupped my pussy, " Mine" he said in a low voice. 

 I moaned as he rubbed my pussy through my pants. He picked me up and carried me back downstairs. 

 " What're.you.doing?" I asked between breaths.

 He didn't respond, he just kept kissing me. He carried me down the hall and into one of the bedrooms. 

 He threw me down on the bed and crawled between my legs. He ripped my pants and thong off. 

 " Look at your pretty pussy." he licked the center of my pussy. He then started kissing and sucking my clit. 

 " Fuck, Grey." I moaned out as I tangled my fingers in his hair.

 He started rubbing my clit with the pad of his thumb and he started fucking me with his tongue. 

 I moaned loudly as I started humping my cunt into his face. 

 " I want you inside me." I moaned out.

 He looked up at me, " Are you sure?" 

 " Yes." I gently started pulled him up by his hair. 

 He was leaning over me, he lowered his face to mine and kissed me deeply. I reached down and grabbed his dick.

 I started rubbing it up and down my slit. 

 He put his hand over mine and took control. He rubbed the head of his cock over my clit. I felt my body shudder slightly.

 " Are you ready?" he asked, lining himself up at my entrance. 

 " Yeah." I nodded. 

 " Are you sure? I don't want you to feel rushed." he gently ran his finger up and down the side of my face.