Chapter sixteen

Greyson's pov- 

 It's been about a week since Carmen's- fuck, I don't even know what to call it, breakdown maybe? 

 We set up a doctors appointment for her. She's been really on the fence about it. I don't know why she hates doctors so much. Every time I ask her she says " I just don't." and then she tells me to drop it. 

 I haven't left Carmen alone for the past week, we're practically glue together. Which has caused me to miss multiple fights. Don't get me wrong, I can afford to miss the fights, it's just really bad for my reputation. But she's more important to me than my stupid reputation. 

 I haven't seen Carmen all day, which is weird considering we're always together. I've spent the whole day trying to come up with an idea for out first date. I want it to be special and something she'll remember for the rest of our lives. 

 I remember she said she hates going into public places, really anywhere with people is a big no. 

 I think I know what we're gonna do.

__________________________________________________________

 Carmen's pov-

 I think Grey's been avoiding me today, I don't know why though. It feels weird not being around him, especially when we've been attached at the hip for the past week. I woke up around eight this morning and he was already gone. I spent the entire day catching up on homework and shit, until around seven, when I got bored. 

 " Reese's pieces?! You home?!" I yelled when I walked through the door. Since Grey wasn't around I decided to go see Reese and August. We've all been hanging out a lot lately. They either come over to Grey and I's place or we come over here. I'm also glad to say I haven't seen Nathaniel lately, but I have been seeing more or Jack, Perseus, and Levi. 

 " Hey, pretty girl." Reese came up behind me, which scared the shit out of me and resulted in me turning around and punching him, in the face.

 " Uh- OW!" he shouted dramatically while holding his nose. 

 " Jesus, you almost killed me!" I clutched my racing heart.

 " I almost killed you!?" he shouted, " Sorry." I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a towel. 

 I ran back in and pressed the towel to his bloody nose, " Are you okay?" I felt guilty about hurting him, even though it was an accident.

 " I'm good." 

 " Is it broken?" I asked.

" I don't think so, it's just gonna be sore for a while." we walked into the kitchen and grabbed an ice pack.

 " What happened to you?" August asked when he walked in the room.

 " I punched him in the face." I admitted.

 " Good girl." August patted me on the back, Reese walked over and smacked him on the head.

 " Bitch." August grumbled before walking over to the fridge. 

 " I really am sorry." I looked back to Reese.

 He smiled and walked over to me, " It's okay, it's my fault anyway, I just don't remember you being so jumpy." he laughed before pulling me into a hug. 

 " It's normal to be jumpy when someone sneaks up behind you." I retorted. I still hadn't told them about Tony, it's not that I'm trying to hide it. It's just not the best for my mental health when I talk about him. 

 I pulled out of the hug, " Touche." he playfully bumped my hip with his. 

 " So, where's your lover boy?" August asked.