Chapter twenty one

Greyson's pov- 

 What the actual fuck? 

 I climbed into the shower and crouched down next to Carmen. 

 " Baby, what're you doing?" I turned her head to face me and I wiped her hair out of her face.

 She just stared at me, her eyes were empty, her face was blank. 

She was curled up on the shower floor with an empty bottle of vodka next to her and a nearly empty bottle in her hand. Where the hell did she even get these? 

 " Carmen, I need you to give me the bottle please." she didn't respond, she didn't move. I slowly reached for the bottle, she didn't fight me as I pulled it out of her grasp.

 " My love, are you alright? It looks like you've had a lot to drink. Do you wanna tell me why you decided to drink this much?" I gently stroked the side of her face, and patiently waited for a response. 

 " I just wanted to be happy." she whispered, tears streaming down her face.

 She didn't move, she was looking at me but her eyes were vacant. 

 I stood up and turned off the shower, I then reached over and grabbed a towel. I wrapped it around her body. 

 I picked her up and stepped out of the shower. She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. She buried her face in the crook of my neck and started sobbing.

 " It's okay, I've got you." I walked into my closet with her still attached to me. I grabbed the biggest shirt I could find and carried it with me back into my bedroom.

 I sat her down on the bed and slipped the t-shirt over her head and over the towel. Once the shirt was on I pulled the towel off and used it to dry her hair a bit. I know how much she hates it when her hair is wet and it drips down her back. 

 I gently pushed her back so she was laying down. She rested her head on the pillow and just stared blankly at the wall in front of her, tears streaming down her face. I sat down, and stroked her wet hair. 

 " I don't know what's going on right now but I'm here when you want to talk." I stood up and walked to the other side of the bed. I climbed in and spooned her. 

 " I've got you, love. You're gonna be okay." I kissed her head and held her tightly. 

 After a few minutes she turned around to face me. Her eyes were puffy, swollen, and red. She had tears stains on her cheeks.

 " Oh, Carmen." I breathed out. I brought my hand up and cupped her cheek. Another tear fell and dripped onto my hand. I swear, I could feel my heart shattering into a million pieces. 

 She closed her eyes and snuggled into my hand. She let out a deep sigh and after a few minutes she faded off. 

 I held her as close to me as I possibly could.

What in the fuck balls just happened? 

 ~ Next day

 Carmen has spent the entire day in bed. She's not talking, she's not sleeping, she's not eating. At one point I was scared she wasn't even breathing.

 August and Reese came over to check on her but it was no use. She just laid there.

 To say I'm worried would be an understatement. I'm fucking terrified. I'm terrified that she's going to hurt herself. I want to give her space but I'm scared to leave her alone. 

 ~ One week later

 It's been a week. She doesn't really sleep, she hasn't spoken and she hasn't eaten. I'm this 🤏 fucking close to force feeding her. She looks like a shell of a person.