Lu Shi looked at Chu Yu's eyes brightly and smiled, the corners of his lips were tight and the lines were suddenly relaxed.

The next day, Chu Yu slept in. When I woke up, the curtains were tightly drawn, no light could come in, and the room was dim.

Turning his head, Chu Yu saw that on the sofa, Lu Shi was holding a mobile phone in his left hand, pinching a pencil in his right hand, and bending his long leg with a book and scratch paper, guessing that he must be using the software to brush the question.

Rubbing his eyes, Chu Yu deliberately made a move.

Sure enough, Lu Shi put down his phone, pen and paper, and stood by the bed, "Wake up?"

After sleeping so softly all over, Chu Yu felt that he couldn't lift his little fingers anymore, he hummed and rubbed his face against the pillow.

Lu Shi pulled the man up to sit up and helped Chu Yu put on a white sweater.

After putting on your clothes, seeing Lu Shi stopped, Chu Yu tugged at someone's clothes, speaking softly, "Pants, pants, too."

Lu Shi took his jeans from the side, held Chu Yu's thin ankles, and slipped them into his trousers.

Chu Yu's skin is white and thin, his legs are not as long as Lu Shi, but the lines are beautiful, straight and well-proportioned.

After moving his toes, Chu Yu suddenly remembered, "Zhang Yueshan told me before, which girls wear school uniforms, short skirts and leg socks, showing their legs is simply playing with their legs. Someone secretly ranked girls’ legs, I They all went to see it, but their vision was too bad."

Lu Shi listened quietly to his talk.

Chu Yu lifted his legs, proud, "My legs are much better than those girls, but boys can't wear short skirts and leg socks. If I wear them, I will definitely be the top spot!"

Lu Shi ran his fingers across the arc of Chu Yu's calf, not knowing what he thought of, "Well, indeed."

"Hahalu, you think so too, don't you? Very discerning!"

When Lu Shi helped him fasten the buttons, Chu Yu got out of bed, stretched his waist, and went to wash.

After lingering in the bathroom for a while, Chu Yu came out, and when he saw Lu Shi, he sat back on the sofa to do the problem. He stepped lightly, sat quietly next to Lu Shi, and followed up with the questions.

"Do you understand?"

Chu Yu honestly said, "If you don't understand, you know the words and numbers. If you connect them all together, you don't know what it means."

Looking at it, Chu Yu's attention fell on Lu Shi's fingers.

Greedy.

Chu Yu was more and more courageous. He lowered his head and leaned closer, holding Lu Shi's left thumb with his teeth, and looking at Lu Shi with his eyes.

Lu Shi released the phone.

Knowing that this was acquiescence, Chu Yu held his thumb and sucked, and then began to **** blood slowly.

The bite was so small that Chu Yu didn't know what to do. When he landed, he felt satisfied with his fingers and didn't want to loosen it.

As a result, Lu Shi bowed his head, pinched the brush with his right hand, and Chu Yu sucked blood for a long time with the fingers of his left hand.

Coming out of the airport, it was raining outside and the sky was grey and grey.

Chu Yu didn't call the driver to pick him up, and the little tail went to Qingchuan Road just like when he landed.