All you know is that Min-yun is known to be a single child, But what if he has siblings that you didn't know of.

Since Min-yun is a bit too deep in thoughts you did the most logical thing, wave your hand infront of him, startled for a minute he looked at you calmly.

Y/n: Yun, Do you have any siblings?

You slowly asked not wanting to pressure the boy too much knowing that you might tell something private it is about family after all, some of us are sensitive towards family topics.

Min-yun: ...where does this random questions came from honestly..

Min-yun shook his head slightly, clearly being worried about your sudden curiousity, and your also doing it frequently this time.

His worrying that you might ask him in the future that is something very difficult and sensitive for to answer.(then don't answer,easy as hell.)

Y/n: My curious mind!

He looked at you warmly and patted your head because he can finally see your naiveness again, and also your childish side.

You might not know but Min-yun likes it if you act all childish because it makes him feel like an older brother. He always wanted a younger sibling.

He stopped patting your head, and took in a deep breath, he looked away from your gaze and the look of sadness is clear on his eyes.

Min-yun: Well I heard from Mark that I do have an older brothe

Y/n: Wait really?!

He looked at your beautiful face and smirked.

Min-yun: Don't get your hopes up, his dead.

He blurted out quite casually.

You know this is a sensitive topic but you just go on about it because of your curiousity.

Y/n: How?

Min-yun froze, You thought you really messed up big time, but in reality Min-yun is recalling what Mark(Muichiro) told him about his older brother.

Min-yun: ....He died because of having weak immune system.

You facepalmed which made Min-yun curious why your all silent because of that, and then you spoke.

Y/n: That's suspiciously normal..

You narrowed you eyes at Min-yun like he did some crime or something. Your answer made Min-yun a little annoyed, or maybe hella angry.

Min-yun: It wasn't and Stay away from my family history ok?! It's getting annoying!

Min-yun walked faster than before and left you there quietly looking at his angry and broken expression.

Seeing your best friend almost have a mental breakdown even with his almost stoic expression. It can be clearly seen that his hurt on the inside just by looking at his eyes.

Y/n: Alright... next time I guess.

You mumbled guilt was clear on your tone, and Min-yun heard that. You ran slightly to reach his side.

Min-yun closed his eyes and took deep breaths while extending his arm to your shoulder, making a shoulder hug or a side hug. He calmed down and looked at you with a slight smile on his face.

Min-yun: How about you Y/n. Tell me about your Mom's family!

His fake cheerful tone made you a bit worried. 'I really messed up..(╥﹏╥) sorry Yun!'