He didn't have any acquaintances in the examination room, so he just sat in a daze without talking back and forth. Someone was chatting behind, and the words came into his ears intermittently.

He was probably in the same class as He Zhihao, saying that He Zhihao would not come to school anymore, and he didn't come to the midterm exam.

He Zhihao.

What He Zhiyuan wanted to give him medicine, Chu Yu directly told his brothers and sisters at the time, without giving He Zhiyuan a chance to react, and directly crushed people on the ground.

At that time, Chu Yu guessed that the He family would definitely not let He Zhihao come to Jianing for private establishment.

What was expected, except that there was no friend, Chu Yu was still a little confused.

After taking the exam for two days, after the last exam was finished, the next day was Saturday, and many people were ready to go home directly.

Lu Shi came upstairs to pick up Chu Yu, and saw that his face was full of red asleep.

Smoothed out his curled hair, "Drowsy?"

"Well," Chu Yu yawned.

The last one was English. After finishing the papers and checking the time, he found that there was still half an hour, so he simply slept on his stomach, but he didn't sleep well.

After a yawn, with wet marks on the corners of his eyes, Chu Yu rubbed his face, "I'm asleep, I didn't realize where I was, and I was looking for you everywhere."

When Lu Shi came to sleep with him every night, Chu Yu was brought up a bit to get used to it.

When sleeping, I always like to pull the clothes on the landing, sleeves, or collars. Anyway, if you don't hold anything in your hand, you always feel empty.

After yawning again, Chu Yu remembered, "Are you going directly to the airport in a while?"

"Go by tomorrow morning and at school in the evening."

"Then I will stay in the dormitory at night, so I won't go back now!"

Thinking of Lu Shi going so far, Chu Yu's mood fell a little bit. He reluctantly cheered up, "No, I will take you to the airport tomorrow!"

Worried that Lu Shi would refuse, Chu Yu added, "If I don't let me send it, I will be unhappy, and I will suffer from insomnia, sadness, and nightmares at night."

Lu Shi didn't mean to refuse at all, "Okay, you send me away."

The next day, when he arrived at the airport, Lu Shi went to change his boarding pass, and Chu Yu stood there and waited.

He sat on the chair and looked at Lu Shi's figure. I always felt that Lu Shi was a little unhappy all the way.

The look is the same as usual, but between his brows and eyes, there are several layers of shadows that cannot be blown.

Chu Yu guessed that Lu Shi didn't want to go back to his home in City A. Judging from Lu Shi's expression, it was definitely not a good place to go. As for the person who claimed to be Lu Shi's mother, Chu Yu felt that he was 100% not a good person.

When Lu Shi changed the boarding pass, when Chu Yula landed, he found a hidden corner and sucked blood.

He was ready to refrain from biting his fingers a bit, but when he turned off, he unbuttoned the collar, "I can't come back tomorrow, don't you **** more blood today?"

Chu Yu's open neckline showed a cold white shoulder line, and the itch in his throat spread.

He stepped forward half a step and approached Lu Shi. To cover up, he wrapped his hands around Lu Shi's neck, pressed his lips to the side of his neck, and bit down.