"Well, midterm exam."

"Then at this time, are you still bringing the young master over to play?"

"He is not happy."

When Lu Shi was talking to Wei Guanglei, his attention was still on Chu Yu.

Seeing that his bullet was hitting more and more crookedly, he just got up, stood beside Chu Yu, passed the bracelet, patted Chu Yu's waist, and corrected his gun holding posture.

Chu Yu was very used to Lu Shi's touch, and he didn't even evade at all.

Originally, Wei Guanglei didn't pay attention, but his gaze swung over inadvertently, and he saw Lu Shizheng remove Chu Yu's earphones and talk to Chu Yu's ears.

Very close.

After finally hitting a beer bottle, Chu Yu felt complete. His unhappiness was like fog. When he saw the sun, he was clean.

Taking off the earphones and goggles, Chu Yu was full of excitement, turned around and saw Wei Guanglei, but was shocked, "Huh, stone? When did you come?"

Wei Guanglei raised his hand and waved, and said with a smile, "I'm here early, you didn't hear anything, you were too attentive."

Chu Yu smiled on his face, his light-colored eyes were like shining water, "It's fun to hit a beer bottle! It's just that my hands are soft. Now I can't control my fingers and keep shaking, so I can't get any strength!"

"Would you like to make up for it?" Wei Guanglei said, "A new barbecue stall was opened on the street. Just two days after it was here, it robbed a lot of business. I ate it once the day before yesterday and it was really delicious. Do you want to join it?"

Lu Shi didn't answer, look at Chu Yu.

Chu Yu shouldn't do a lot of messy things now, and cover up all the exams in his mind. He nodded, "If you want to, let's go!"

The barbecue stall on Qingchuan Road really only has one stall. The blue cloth shed was propped up, and the white smoke rose into the air, looking from a distance, it seemed like a fire.

The small wooden tables and low stools gradually opened, and the air smelled of charcoal and cumin.

Looking for a table and sitting down, Chu Yu looked around and found that there were a lot of people, including everyone. At the next table there was a girl wearing hot pants, black fishnet stockings and heavy makeup. Chu Yu felt cold when she looked at it.

Wei Guanglei asked Chu Yu, "Little Master, what do you want to eat, I'll take it together."

Without knowing what the stall sells, Chu Yu thought for a while, "I want what Lu Shi eats."

Wei Guanglei looked at Lu Shi again.

"Take what you want."

"All right, then I'll look at it."

The barbecue came slowly, and Wei Guanglei first came back with a plate of baked potato chips, cushioning his stomach, and carrying two bottles of beer in his hand.

He broke off the disposable chopsticks and remembered, "Yes, just yesterday, the auto repair shop on the next street closed. The landlord took red paint again and wrote the word ‘rental’ on it."

Chu Yu still remembered, "Is that Hengxiang auto repair shop?"

The people from this auto repair shop were beaten when they landed, but they were all beaten to the ground, so he remembered it clearly.

"Young Master has a good memory!" Wei Guanglei nodded, "I don't know where I moved, but as long as I don't come to Qingchuan Road to grab my business!"