When he said that, Chu Yu slept peacefully, and when he arrived in the classroom the next day, he was full of energy.

The classmates watched the injured ankle and accepted the condolences from all parties. Chu Yu was happy. He heard Fang Ziqi yell from afar, "School flower, remember to hand in your homework!"

Chu Yu looked shocked, "I've just been tortured, and I'm also seriously injured, so I have to hand in my homework?"

Fang Ziqi nodded, "Yes, no discussion, you can fill it up and leave it to me."

Thinking of it, Fang Ziqi added another sentence, "You are the only one in the class who haven't handed in your homework."

Chu Yu was immediately discouraged, turned around, and talked to his back desk, "Oh, in this world, the loneliest sentence is that you are the only one left in the class who have not handed in your homework."

As soon as he finished speaking, Chu Yu saw Yang Yuchu coming over and sitting in Li Hua's seat, obviously he had something to say.

Chu Yu could probably guess the content of the next conversation.

"I'm here to apologize."

After listening to Chu Yu, he shook his head, "This incident is really nothing. I took the initiative to go out on a rainy day. When I encountered a landslide, it was bad luck, a small probability event, and it was not an accident caused by you, so I don't need to apologize. Calculate. When I get up, I should apologize. The monitor and I have had this incident. It is estimated that your business will be cold for a while."

Yang Yuchun is not a twitchy temper. After listening to Chu Yu saying this sincerely, she nodded, "Okay, anyway, you know, I apologize sincerely. Anyhow, it's something that happened in my land. I have a responsibility. As for business, make more money. If you make less money, you can’t make money anymore, just change to a profitable project!"

Chu Yu quite likes to talk to her, "Well, I also have a lot of pocket money. If there are any profitable projects in the future, you can bring me along."

This is intentional. With the halo of the Chu family young master on Chu Yu's head, Yang Yuchan looked up and down the people and said with a smile, "No problem!"

As soon as the sports meet is over, we will start preparing for the mid-term exam.

Zhang Yueshan, Li Hua and the others, although there were too many homework to finish, they should still copy, but they obviously took a lot of seriousness. For example, I didn't have time to chat with Chu Yu after class. I was either reviewing questions or checking answers.

Chu Yu felt that life is really lonely as snow.

No one was playing with him, and the comic book was a little tired, so Chu Yu had to follow along.

But when I opened the book and didn't read two pages, my mood got worse and worse, just like the dark clouds that accumulated more and more before the thunderstorm in the afternoon.

Why the **** do I read a book? In order to get good grades?

and then?

He uncontrollably remembered the scene when Shi Yaling stepped on high heels and turned to leave in that small meeting room.

An irritability surged in his heart, and Chu Yu closed the book and pushed away.

Chu Yu was not in a good mood all day, his bad mood was very simple, that is, lying on the desk and staring in a daze.

In the next night, Chu Yu got up, empty-handed, and waited for Lu Shi to return to the dormitory together.

Squeezing the elevator downstairs and walking under the street lamp, Chu Yu suddenly shouted, "Lu Shi."