Chu Yu bit the collar with his teeth, opened it a little, and licked the cold skin with the tip of his tongue.

Lu Shi Matsushita forcefully, let Chu Yu move, his voice very soft, "Is he hungry?"

"Well," Chu Yu's nasal voice was sticky, grieved, "so hungry."

As he said, he licked Lu Shi's shoulder with little strength.

A little itchy by his cat-like movements, Lu Shi said dumbly, "I don't even have the strength to bite me?"

Chu Yu was really out of strength.

He opened his mouth and tried to bite, but no blood was seen.

Loosing his teeth, Chu Yu looked at the landing, his light-colored eyes were wet.

"Poor."

Lu Shi got up and rolled up his cuffs, revealing his cold-skinned wrists.

Passing his wrist to Chu Yu's lips, "Try again? If you can't bite it, I'll cut it open for you to drink."

Chu Yu didn't hear the latter part of the sentence too clearly. He held his wrist when he landed, and he grinded his teeth for a while before finally breaking open a small mouth. The blood overflowed, was sucked by him, and swallowed down the throat.

When he tasted this taste again, Chu Yu's breath trembled, and his eyes were a little sour inexplicably.

Lu Shi sat on the edge of the bed, feeding Chu Yu with one hand, and gently touching his soft hair with the other.

"Why are you crying?"

The finger moved down, stopped at the end of Chu Yu's eye, and when he hooked it, there was a little wet mark on the fingertip.

Putting the fingertips to his mouth and tasting the salty taste, Lu Shi asked, "Is it scary inside?"

Chu Yu nodded lightly.

At the beginning, I was afraid of ghosts. Later, I was thirsty for blood, and it was too uncomfortable. I didn't have the mind to fear ghosts anymore, and I began to worry about whether I would die or become a ghost.

Lu Shi asked again, "Is it hungry?"

Chu Yu nodded again.

Lu Shi leaned closer, until he could see his shadow in Chu Yu's pupils, he said, "Do you still miss me, so when you see me, I always cry without crying."

Chu Yu let out an "um", very low.

Lu Shi still heard it clearly.

There was a pleasant chuckle from his throat, his fingertips traced the shape of Chu Yu's eyes, and he suddenly asked, "Zhang Yueshan's palm was injured and bleeding, and the cave was full of his blood. You are very hungry, did you not **** his blood? ?"

Chu Yu loosened Lu Shi's wrist, drank the blood, and had a little strength to speak, "Well, I promised you."

Chu Yu knew that Lu Shi was almost paranoid about only sucking his blood. Subconsciously, he didn't want to make Lu Shi sad.

"Chu Yu."

"what?"

"Don't do this next time."

Lu Shi's thin eyelids drooped, covering all the emotions in his eyes. It seems to be talking about something insignificant, and the tone is flat, "It is more important than whether you have sucked other people's blood, you have to survive, you understand."

Chu Yu's eyelashes trembled slightly.

He faintly realized that there seemed to be something different.