"Ok?"

Chu Yu lowered his eyes, "I read the comics last night, the subject of vampires and hunters, and I couldn't sleep after reading it."

"why?"

"That's right," Chu Yu's voice was lighter with his fingertips pressed harder, "I was thinking, what if... the blood-sucking problem that suddenly appeared in me will not disappear in the future? That is, what if I have to **** blood in the next few decades? do?"

"In fact, I rarely take the initiative to think about these issues, but I'm just...very scared."

"afraid of what?"

"I am afraid that if I change my species, I will live for hundreds of years, or only a few years. I am afraid that I will live by sucking blood in this life, but I don't know why."

Chu Yu said in a joke, "I'm still afraid that you will have someone close to you, your own life, and career. I can't always pester you and **** your blood."

No matter how you wrap it, you can't wrap it up for a lifetime.

Chu Yu didn't fall asleep last night until early morning, just like a suppressed thought in the weekdays, all volcanoes erupted, and he jumped out uncontrollably, and his mind was all messed up.

He habitually tries to make himself happy, keep his thinking simple, and don't think so much about Buddhism, and let the flow take its course.

But at night, people's emotional defense line is estimated to be much weaker.

He even got up and got up, grabbed a pen, and picked it up again. He chose the most beautiful piece of paper and wrote a few large characters, "My suicide note."

But the pen tip was hanging on the paper, and it took a long time to write the first word at the beginning.

Finally, he threw away the pen, tore the paper to pieces, and threw it into the trash can.

Therefore, the unknown is the most terrifying, so terrible that there is no opportunity for psychological preparation.

"Will not."

Chu Yu suddenly loosened his fingers on the desktop, "What?"

"I said, no."

Lu Shi looked at Chu Yu with a low voice, "If you can only live for a few years, then my blood will be given to you for a few years. If you will live for hundreds of years, then until I die, all my blood will be yours. ."

"or,"

Lu Shi's fingers traced Chu Yu's neck to his jaw and cheek, and finally stopped at the end of his eyes.

His voice is dangerous and attractive, "Or, die with me? In this way, after I die, you won't **** other people's blood."

Chu Yu's pupils shrank slightly.

But it's strange, I don't even feel scared.

It seems that this proposal is also good?

I don't know whether he can accept other people's blood without Lu.

And even if there is such a person, that person, can he accept the characteristic of sucking blood, will he think he is a monster?

Little blood-sucking monster.

Chu Yu didn't get away from Lu Shi's hand. He looked at Lu Shi's eyes and commented, "This proposal is not bad."

"Lu Shen, school flowers, you really—"

Brother Meng pushed open the door of the classroom, his voice stopped, hey, he just seemed to see Lu Shen touching the face of the school flower?

Dizzy?