He sat up, habitually raised his hand, and asked Lu Shi to help him dress.

After wearing it, he found that Lu Shi had put a tie around his neck.

Chu Yu yawned before remembering that this was Zhang Yueshan's idea.

At the beginning, Zhang Yueshan and the class committee discussed whether to buy uniform clothes, everyone dressed in a walk-in style, a class is neat and tidy, good-looking, and can treat obsessive-compulsive disorder.

But the clothes are too ugly, and there is no dazzling selection. Everyone expresses their dislike.

In the end, Zhang Yueshan didn't bother to choose any more. He simply wholesaled a narrow black tie and a dark green college-style bow tie. Each boy had a tie and a girl had a bow tie. The clothes were just school uniforms and white shirts.

Everyone felt very satisfied, and the vote was voted unanimously.

Thinking of this, Chu Yu opened his eyes and went to look at Lu Shi.

Then I dozed off for a second and then woke up.

Jianing's private school uniforms are carefully tailored to fit the body, and you can wear them with a youthful and upright atmosphere.

Usually, Lu Shi used to unfasten one or two buttons on the top and loosen his collar. This time was no exception, so the narrow black tie was tied very loosely and hung there loosely and casually.

Not rigorous, informal, not in line with etiquette.

But there is a kind of casual look.

In addition, Lu Shi's cold and indifferent temperament that does not match his age from time to time, mixed with a juvenile feeling, is absolutely fatal.

Chu Yu couldn't look away a little.

Eyes, nose, lips, Adam’s apple, a tiny bit of collarbone—

How long is this man, so beautiful.

Lu Shi lowered his head, flexibly tied Chu Yu's tie with his fingers, and asked him, "What are you looking at?"

"you."

With a smile in his eyes, Lu Shi put down his tie, patiently and meticulously arranged the collar of his white shirt for Chu Yu.

"Does it look good?"

Chu Yu nodded repeatedly, "It looks good!"

"Well, put your pants on yourself and go to the playground."

When Chu Yu and Lu Shi arrived, the playground was full of people.

Zhang Yueshan carried a blue sign that read "Senior Grade A Class", and at first sight Chu Yu said, "The school flower, really can't be the leader of the team? Really no longer consider it?"

Generally, for this kind of thing, you should either look for the tallest in the class or the best-looking in the class.

A Ban Chuyu is the best-looking, generally recognized.

But Chu Yu didn't want to take over this task, "It's silly to hold a sign! I don't want it!"

Zhang Yueshan's eyes were disappointed and bitter, "School flower, you didn't say that a few days ago!"

Chu Yu was righteous, "Squad leader, you didn't say that a few days ago! Obviously you said it was OK, go to the racecourse to take a horse, I wear riding clothes, riding a class card, this is so handsome! There are no horses now. , You also lost me."

Brother Meng bumped Zhang Yueshan with his elbow, gloating, "Squad leader, that is, your pot!"

Zhang Yueshan leaned on the ground like a cane, "I also want to lead a horse to be handsome, but the horse is going to shit. Then we will walk half a circle in the arena and leave a place. What should I do? "