Lu Shi got up, took a white T-shirt out of the closet, and threw it to Chu Yu.

It took half an hour for Chu Yu to get out of the bathroom.

Only Wei Guanglei remained on the sofa.

With half-wet hair, Chu Yu looked around, "Where is Lu Shi?"

"In the bedroom, I'm answering the phone. The **** three people came to surround me, so I think I am too dear to your father!" Wei Guanglei remembered, "By the way, there is soup on the table, and Lu Gothic left it for you. , My mother simmered all night, the taste should be good!"

Chu Yu sat down and took a sip. The taste was not good, but the warm soup was very comfortable to drink.

Before he finished drinking a bowl of soup, the bedroom door opened, and Lu Shi stood at the door and said to Chu Yu, "Come here."

Chu Yu put down the soup bowl and walked over.

The bedroom door was closed, and the white T-shirt that Chu Yu was wearing was a size larger and looser.

He was curious, "What's the matter?"

"I'm going out the door, leaving immediately, and coming back tomorrow or the day after tomorrow."

Chu Yu blinked, "That school—"

"I have already asked for leave."

"Okay, then, then you pay attention to safety."

When Chu Yu watched the landing, he always felt that Lu Shi was habitually calm on the surface, but compared with usual, he was faintly anxious and anxious.

Seeing Lu Shi's fingers holding the phone so hard that they turned white, he guessed that it was probably related to the call.

Despite guessing in his heart, Chu Yu didn't ask much.

Lu Shi dropped his thin eyelids, "What should I do if I'm hungry?"

"I'm fine. Although it's uncomfortable, it's good to be patient. Anyway, you will be back tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, and it won't take long."

If other times, Chu Yu would be determined where Lu Shi was going and where he was going, asking like before if he could follow along.

But this time, it was obvious that Lu Shi didn't want to.

It is estimated that he is not suitable to follow.

"Ok."

Lu Shi put his phone in his pocket, "I will be back as soon as possible."

Wei Guanglei was not surprised when he heard that Lu Shi was leaving.

In his memory, there have been three or four times in Lu Shi's situation of suddenly leaving and leaving, walking for two or three days.

Lu Shi never said what he was doing or what he was going to do, but every time he came back, he didn't feel much better. He would always have low air pressure for several days, and it would explode with a single poke.

"My mother also said that I will stew your pig's feet soup to replenish your brain in the evening. I will go back and talk to her. I will cook it next week."

Lu Shi carried a black backpack on one shoulder, "Well, thank you Aunt Rou for me."

After getting on the bus to the bus station, Lu Shi clicked on the call log and dialed back.

The one who answered the phone was a rough male voice, "Hello?"

Holding the ring in his hand, Lu Shi stared at the slow-moving street scene outside the window and asked, "Are you sure?"