Lu Shi turned sideways, leaned lazily on the back of the chair, raised his hand, pointed his fingertips at Chu Yu, his voice with an inconspicuous smile, "Well, I pointed it out."

I didn't know if it was the instinctive conditional launch, or the anger was not so clear, Chu Yu rubbed forward, very skillfully, opening his mouth to bite Lu Shi's fingertips.

Wait, what am I doing?

Seeing Chu Yu's eyes widened subconsciously, his thick eyelashes trembled, Lu Shi lowered his eyes, and put his fingertips into Chu Yu's mouth a little, his voice was dumb, as if mixed with the dense night outside the window, "Hungry. Yet?"

Into the ear, the eardrum seemed to be scratched and itchy. Chu Yu felt a little strange, and his heart beat twice.

He loosened his teeth and looked away uncomfortably. "Yet...not hungry yet."

"Ok."

Lu Shi retracted his hand, and then asked, "Is there something to ask for me?"

Chu Yu shook his head lightly.

"Is there something you want to tell me?"

Still shaking his head, after two seconds, Chu Yu nodded again.

"You should know, right?"

"What's called Dad?"

I don't know what happened, but when Lu Shi said it, he seemed a little naive and two points of shame. Chu Yu nodded and explained, "Actually, I didn't plan to take care of Yiyang. After all, the school is big, I will always meet two idiots. But,"

Lu Shi answered, "What did he say makes you care so much."

"How do you know what he said?"

Chu Yu sat up straight and moved his lips, repeating the sentence with some difficulty, "Does your mother know that you can't support the wall with mud, so that's why you paid for the school. That's what he said."

"Very concerned?"

"Well, I care very much. It should be said that I care a lot more than I thought."

Chu Yu was lying on his stomach again, his eyes fell on the floor or on a spot in the air, "Actually, I don't really understand myself, why did my mother buy Jianing Private."

He said in a low voice, "My brother and my sister. They went to boarding schools abroad, universities, and successfully entered the world's top 5 prestigious schools. They are all the kind of excellence that people can only look up to. They do not have reference, so I don’t know, if my sister or my brother does not get good grades, will my mother also buy the school and let them go."

He raised his eyes and looked at Lu Lu, his eyes were uncompressed, "Lu Shi, I...I'm so scared."

He couldn't tell what he was afraid of.

Obviously, he was used to his mother's indifference to him, but when someone proposed another hypothesis, he seemed to be pierced into his heart by a steel needle.

He couldn't even find any evidence to prove that other people's guess was wrong, let alone find a sufficient reason to refute——

My mother bought the school not because she thought I couldn't support the wall with mud.

Lu Shi loosened his fingers clenching his cuffs one by one.

Only then did Chu Yu discover that a row of nail marks had been left in the palm of his hand.

"Chu Yu."

"Ok?"

The moment I raised my eyes, a tear came out.