"Why is there no goal?"

"Probably, it may be owed to say that, but it is true that no matter what I get, it is easy."

Chu Yu gave an example, "I am a primary school classmate whose goal is to buy a hand-made one, so he saves very much and saves a week's pocket money. But I don't have to save a lot of pocket money. I can just swipe a card to buy a bunch.

There is also a sister named Lin who takes good care of me. Her goal is to inherit her father's business and expand her business territory, so she has always worked hard and will definitely achieve this goal in the future. "

Looking at the people walking by, Lu Shi seemed to see a familiar shadow.

He once, seemed to be so confused.

Without being perfunctory, Lu Shi asked seriously, "Have you ever thought about inheriting the family's business?"

As if being prodded, Chu Yu waved his hands again and again, "My brother and my sister are very good, inheriting family business or something, I don't need me at all, and I'm not interested."

"Are you not interested yourself, or did someone tell you not to be interested?"

Chu Yu was startled, "What do you mean?"

Lu Shi put it bluntly, "A lot of people should have told you that you are a child, you don't need to inherit your family business, you don't need to be excellent, you don't need to work hard."

"How do you know?" Chu Yu deliberately relaxed his tone. "It is true. Many elders, including Aunt Lan, who took care of me, have said this. And my friend, He Zhihao, has also said the same. "

He also remembered that He Zhihao once told him enviously, Chu Yu, your life is really good, your family’s wealth has been accumulated for so many years, your mother’s skills are superb, and your brother and your sister have completely inherited your mother’s mind and skills. The point is, they don't ask you to learn this and that! Anyway, in this life, you don’t have to worry about eating, drinking, and having fun. Even if you spend money every day, you can spend a lifetime!

Chu Yu felt the same way before.

Even if the sky fell, it was not his turn to support it.

He knew that many people instilled this idea in him in order to avoid the embarrassment of brothers smashing the wall. He himself didn't have the desire to compete for family property. He felt that he could do the things he liked in his life, and it was enough to make every day happy.

As for working hard, working hard, and setting a goal to achieve, he has never considered these.

So after listening to Zhu Zhifei and Wei Guanglei's words, he suddenly realized that it turned out that another state of existence was like this.

Looking back at his first seventeen years, it seemed as if he had been in a muddle-headed manner, leaving nothing behind.

Released the clenched fingers, Chu Yu stopped, and when he looked at Lu, he asked, "This kind of thinking is problematic, right?"

In his eyes, he was completely confused, as if he couldn't solve a problem, and when he subconsciously looked for Lu, he wanted to get answers or suggestions from Lu Shi.

Depend on unconsciously.

Lu Shi looked back and didn't answer directly, but said, "I said right or wrong, it doesn't make any sense. Only you can answer this question."

"Ok."

Chu Yu's eyes darkened, and he walked two steps quickly. When he reached Lu Shi, he turned around and walked backwards step by step. He asked Lu Shi, "I really can't reveal what your goal is? Really?"